Pak-Light Retailers Other than The Pak-light Site?

ragweed

Enlightened
The main site wants Paypal only & I don't want to sign up with Paypal.
Any retailers out there selling them? Thanks!

letschat7

Suspended
Oh that is a light I haven't heard of since before 2010. I remember something not being right about it like it wasn't made in USA or something. It is very out of date but was kind of a cool concept back when people used less common batteries.

letschat7

Suspended
Paklite US seems to take bank card. Incidently you could go to a pawn shop or someone that has PayPal and have them order for you. You will need to pay them $5 or 10 or something.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Wait, I was talking about my experience with the 1xCR123 lights (clear, blue or red poly body, that sort of thing), still having SSC P4 LED's; am I mistaken with me not seeing this on that particular website ? I thought that same manufacturer did both light styles.
:confused:

Last edited:

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "new" Pak-Lites in warm white are really very nice. They are very basic, but they are great long-long runtime lights.
Has me curious as to what kind of LEDs they're using.

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about 5MM LEDs that grabs my interest, especially the newer ones with better light quality than the old Nichia CS/DS/GS.

carrot

Flashaholic
I had some correspondence with them and at the time I bought mine they were using Yuji 5mm high CRI LEDs for their warm white. I don't know if things have changed, but I'd suspect they are still using them.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really wish I didn't ask that, I don't even have a use for one of these lights. I don't have any 9V batteries. My smoke detectors don't use them. Yet now I need one of these lights.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Glad I stumbled onto this topic. Realized I don't have any Pak-Lights.

Corrected that issue. They're a bit pricey, but what the heck. Two on the way.

nightshade

Enlightened
I've purchased a few as gifts in hurricane territory. Back when I was land locked, kept one in the coffee table as a outage light. I always used , and gifted , 6 aa to 9 volt battery holders.
Easy mod, long running.

41o-LQyn-Ma-NL-AC-UF894-1000-QL80-FMwebp.jpg

sambob223

Newly Enlightened
I really wish I didn't ask that, I don't even have a use for one of these lights. I don't have any 9V batteries. My smoke detectors don't use them. Yet now I need one of these lights.
I have 3 of these lights, they'll run off a a 9v alkaline and drain every drop of juice out of them and run for days now I'm wondering how good the new ones are.