Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA pack of 4 for $21.18!!!

JuRuKi

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, just wanted to share a good deal. Fasttech is selling a pack of 4pcs Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA for $21.18 after applying the coupon code BLF!
These are great high capacity high discharge rate batteries.

Last edited:

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a good price. But honestly, I would rather pay $24 for four of them at Illumination Supply, get them ALOT faster, and know for certain I'm not getting fakes.

JuRuKi

Newly Enlightened
I checked out your website and my total was a little over $30 with tax and shipping.
Fasttech does sell some replicas and stuff but they also sell genuine products.

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked out your website and my total was a little over $30 with tax and shipping.
Fasttech does sell some replicas and stuff but they also sell genuine products.

Tax and shipping are extra from Illumination Supply. But to me (and many others here), that's worth it to get guaranteed genuine products and receive your order in a few days vs a few weeks. You would pay ALOT more than $30 from Fasttech to get expedited shipping.

JuRuKi

Newly Enlightened
Shipping is free and I'm not in a rush to get them.
Also, I did my research before I started purchasing batteries from Fasttech. They do NOT falsely advertise counterfeit products "We have been challenged by PayPal before and we resolved the matter by providing proof of authenticity."

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
4.35eur at ru.nkon.nl

that's where i got mine from. fast delivery.

markr6

Flashaholic
Shipping is free and I'm not in a rush to get them.
Also, I did my research before I started purchasing batteries from Fasttech. They do NOT falsely advertise counterfeit products "We have been challenged by PayPal before and we resolved the matter by providing proof of authenticity."

Even being a cautious person, I have no hesitation buying from Fasttech.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still dont trust Fasttech further than I can throw them. 23 bucks is good. Can get them for $24 for for from a legit US site Priority mail yes is extra but I would have them in less than 3 days. Recently was trying to help out a fellow CPFer that got totally ripped by FT.....

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I've had an order with Illumn that wasn't over $50, so my shipping has always been free.

I purchased 24 of the GA batteries on a Monday and received them in Wednesday's mail. Can't beat that with a stick!

Even if I have a few odds and ends to purchase, I just wait for a week or so until I remember what else I needed and get the free shipping.

Capolini

Banned
Sounds like a good price. But honestly, I would rather pay $24 for four of them at Illumination Supply, get them ALOT faster, and know for certain I'm not getting fakes.

illumns is a great place but they can not beat the prices of my HOMETOWN Lion dealer! 90% of their batteries are cheaper than Illumn. Mt. Elec. or any other USA based dealer! :thumbsup:

Oh Yaa.........can't beat Jon's customer service either,,,,,he delivered to my door a few times so I did not have to wait for the US mail!.....also replaced a 6 month old Efest charger for free when its dealer warranty had expired,saved me from throwing it away or sending it to China at my expense!

p.s. the battery in discussion is one of the FEW that illumns sells cheaper!!... 21 cents/battery cheaper!

http://liionwholesale.com/collections/batteries/Panasonic

Last edited: