• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Photon Fanatic Double Grooved Titanium

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Photon Fanatic Double Grooved Titanium

Custom made 6AL4V Titanium flashlight:

DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated?very durable and very black and shiny
6AL4V Titanium
AW RCR123 battery
GD750 driver?single level output
Trimmed IMS smooth 20mm reflector
Seoul P4 emitter, bin U2SVNH
Double-sided Anti-Reflection coated Sapphire lens
Twisty light?just turn the head to turn the light on and off
O-ring sealed, but not guaranteed waterproof
Milled to accept up to five Tritium vials?1.55mm x 5.5mm
Weight: 2.6 ounces/74 grams; Length: 72mm; Diameter: 24mm

List Date: 8/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Photon Fanatic Double Grooved Titanium
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $425.01

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Great lights. I have two. If I didn't already have funds committed elsewhere I'd grab this one too. GLWYS.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it come with the Stingray? Ha. This is one of those lights you have to see in person. So awesome. I am like mag, I have a other commitment. Otherwise, I would so jump on this one.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it. Looks like Alligator, would go excellent with a gator / crock wallet.

RedLed......this fits you. I can see you in this light. :p

Very nice piece.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's slick!

I was thinking after, it maybe pocket clip attachment point or something.

Yeah, great attention to detail on this light. This is something you usually use with a nice lanyard instead of a huge set of keys. Lesser lights are for true normal key duty. Would go great with a G Wagon key though. :faint:

Im kinda getting emotionally attached to this light.... it's a very unique balance of industrial design with some flamboyant details.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
They sure are. I'd jump on it if I weren't paying for several other grails since I already have 4 (two coated and two plain).

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Fred is the. master of titanium, or any threads, when I look at the threads on my AAA Killer, or Task Light II, the threads are really a work of the machinist's art.

Fred's lights are really something, if you own one you really have something, to keep for a lifetime.

I have owned many professional grade items but, over the years I have never seen threads this perfectly made on my equipment, anyone else's. McGizmo deserves to be in this club, and I can only imagine the work and time these guys have out in over the years to perfect this work.

Also OP/seller, you should reshoot a couple of photos on just white as there are details which may stand out, keep what you have, just a plain background because the outer machine work on these lights is quite amazing, and hard for even cameras digital to catch the details on.

Good luck with the sale, it is a beautiful and somewhat rare piece as you don't see many come up for sale.

Last edited: