Please recommend me a usb light

iluvflashlight

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
i have left this hobby roughly few years back. Recently i wanted a new flashlight so i decided to come back here. Please recommend me a compact flash light that allows to be charge by usb port and also during outdoors, it can run and charge by a powerbank at the same time.

Thank you

Happy new year in advance :D

creegeek

Newly Enlightened
There's a lot of options out there but my favorite for compactness is the MecArmy SGN3.

Nitecore has some larger flashlights that are USB rechargeable.

Other people will add more options to this thread! :)

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight has the Stylus Pro USB. I think they have some others too, I know they have a rechargeable section on their web site. If they had any they would be listed there.

The Nitecore lights creegeek mentioned all start with the letters MH. They too have a separate section on the web page.

Otherwise, just go to about any light supplier or Amazon or Ebay and just do a search on USB rechargeable light. I'm sure you will find lots.

I'm not sure any of them will let you run and charge at the same time. It is usually an either/or situation.

GITD

Newly Enlightened
But the Nitecore USB rechargeable flashlights cannot run and charge at the same time.
As far as I know, Thrunite has rechargeable flashlights, which can run and charge at the same time.

jfong

Newly Enlightened
it can run and charge by a powerbank at the same time.

Can you explain why you need this?

Considering that most lights have great run-time, do you need even more than that? e.g. need 1000 lumens for 24 hours straight?

What are you using the flashlight for? What is your budget?

el soluna

Newly Enlightened
Agree that your demand wasn't specified. If you just need limited brightness, like reading light, get a Nitecore Tube/T360.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
617cNcBJv8L._SL1000_.jpg

Pyrobi

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure what your needs are, but aside from the larger lights people are suggesting, you could consider the Nitecore Tube - but that won't blow your socks off, depends on your needs?

jim schock

Newly Enlightened
Stream light pro tac hl usb

Not sure if it will charge and light at the same time or not but it can take many different batteries like 18650s and the 123a cells which is why i got it. I vape so i always have a few 18650s on me if i needed the light n it was dead id be in business. But i will plug it in when i get time n let you know if it works while charging

Mkduffer

Newly Enlightened
I like the Olight S10R II or the Convoy BD03.

dazed1 has a group buy on the Olight which is a great deal. Check the market place/group buys & pass arounds.

jon_slider has a nice detailed pic of it in Post #8.

The Convoy BD03 is a straight tube light which utilizes 18650 batteries. Simon can customize the LED if you prefer different color tints.

Mahalo

jfong

Newly Enlightened
it can run and charge by a powerbank at the same time.

Can you explain why you need this?

Considering that most lights have great run-time, do you need even more than that? e.g. need 1000 lumens for 24 hours straight?

What are you using the flashlight for? What is your budget?

Agree that your demand wasn't specified. If you just need limited brightness, like reading light, get a Nitecore Tube/T360.

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

What are you bumping for when you won't even respond to questions we ask to try to help you?