polarion ph50 vs abyss s 45 w comparison beamshot

Jonnyg7lus

Newly Enlightened
Hello just wanted to upload a side by side shot of the abyss on high power and the ph50. I thought it would be interesting. I must say that the ph50 has a whiter beam and has a noticeable wire shadow. I hope this picture is interesting. It was taken using a phone camera I remember wanting to know what the difference was like when deciding which light I wanted, luckily I managed to get both.

Jon Uk

BB146E10-E963-4341-B2AE-BE8EB4078987-205-000000144B4134DA.jpg

rodman23t

Newly Enlightened
hello
at what distance were these pictures taken? its amazing how much of a shadow that wire makes...wouldn't have thought it would be that noticeable. have been looking for a beam shot of these two lights...thanks for that! :cool:

Jonnyg7lus

Newly Enlightened
The beam shot was only a few meters on my wall inside my house. The wire is less noticeable at range but with the Abyss it hardly noticeable. The more surprising thing is the colour as the Ph50 is supposed to be 4300k but is whiter. I believe the bulbs are the same but the ph50 is been driven higher. I have to say the abyss is probably the better general light as the lower power setting gives a longer run time and is smaller, the ph50 has a great throw.

Latest posts