!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Team Member

Enlightened
Hey TM, is that a U2 with a Z48 tailcap?

Nope, it´s a Milspec Kroma with a Leef body and Z48. And inside there is an AW 18650..

@willrx

I think that my sink is probably one of the most photographed ones that has not been involved in any advertising :crackup:

And sometimes I use it for it´s intended purpose...:D

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, it´s a Milspec Kroma with a Leef body and Z48. And inside there is an AW 18650..

im confused. How does that work? I thought Kromas need a dual stage clicky? Or does the milspec not have dual stage and just selector switch to change LEDs? Does that mean a PKEF Kroma does not need a dual stage either?

Team Member

Enlightened
The Milspec Kroma only have dual stage on White. So now there is no low mode when using a different TC.

But I don´t mind. I think it´s even working better now than before.

I´m a KISS guy. Even 2-stage is too much for me to handle...:ohgeez:

Team Member

Enlightened
Bump!!

sfsamlingen081203wr9.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Throw a few naked females in there, and I think I'd be in Heaven!!:faint::grin2:

Nice gathering.:eek:oo::eek::naughty::twothumbs:twothumbs

I am in the process of moving right now and will have to update my collection photo once I get settled into the new house:party:
I've sold a few since my last photo.

Now I just need a bad-*** display case!:whistle:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am jealous. when my gf and I get married and get a house it will be my goal to hunt one of those display cases down. Even if I have to nag SF directly haha

zx7dave

Enlightened
Willrx/team Member....nice collections...I actually like the way you both display your lights...very different, but very effective...
Got some nice rare lights in there....

willrx

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. The display cases are like anything else, if you talk with enough people and go to enough places you'll find one available also. Not nearly as hard to find as some of the lights.

Team Member

Enlightened
I see that you have the door on the other side of the cabinett. Look at mine and you will see the difference.
But it looks extremly nice willrx :twothumbs I´m glad that I also have one :naughty:

cabinettwithlightcpfrr9.jpg

cabinettfromsidecpfib3.jpg

A cabinett is what a true Surefire collector needs ;)

:D

DM51

Flashaholic
Wow! willrx, TM... beautiful displays! You both have serious SF-itis, lol. The next time Mrs. DM51 starts giving me a hard time about my own lights, I'll show her your pics here!

willrx

Enlightened
Super! I suppose the door can be placed wherever you want it. Nice job with the cabinet lighting BTW. Any tips?

willrx

Enlightened
DM51,
Thank you for commenting. Always an honor for me to be acknowledged by a high ranking and well respected moderator. Great idea regarding your better half.

Team Member

Enlightened
Wow! willrx, TM... beautiful displays! You both have serious SF-itis, lol. The next time Mrs. DM51 starts giving me a hard time about my own lights, I'll show her your pics here!

Hehehe, so far Mrs. TM has not complained about the cabinett. She even thought it was good of me to have all the lights at one place and not spread all over the house :grin2:

Actually, she has never said anything about my flashaholism :sssh: :thinking:

..well, she has that horse thing instead, costs a helluva more than my lights..maybe thats why...

@
willrx

I will try to take some pics of the cabinett light. I bought it at IKEA....