Enlightened
31971644.jpg

61419887.jpg

10671514.jpg

'course this is nothing compared to what some of you guys got lovecpf

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are Peak Mckinley CR123 lights 7 Led version. All colors :D
The Single led McKinleys are also there in all colors.

H2Orower

Enlightened
Today I had some time to take out my lights and play with the digital camera. Here's my latest collection photo:

img2591.jpg

I always liked the looks of just the black ones:

img2566.jpg

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok my fellow Surefire collector fiends!!!! Pray for me. Pray good. I found a local store that is closing down. at the moment they are only down to marking things at 30% off. Still got a little ways to go 'til they close.

But they have a full Surefire cabinet with about 7 SF acrylic displays inside. Kinda like this one (the cabinet).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Xrunner03/SFdisplay_1.jpg

The stands inside are not the ones what are bent, like the one I have or the ones that MorpheusT1 has in his picture
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/MorpheusT1/Lykter_4256.jpg

They are the bead blasted matte finish plastic stands that hold the light and display the price.

At the moment I have my name and contact info down on that cabinet and the stands. According to the customerservice rep, a third party will handle the liquidation of the fixtures once the store closes. They will do some sort of bidding process.

I didnt check but I hope no one is gunning for that display case.
Supposedly I find out at the end of April, early May.

So cross those fingers and pray with me!!! SUREFIRE CABINET SUREFIRE CABINET SUREFIRE CABINET

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I think I'm too lazy to pull out every surefire that I own to photograph them...lol ....but I am enjoying the full collections of the people who do take the time. :thumbsup:

I pulled out some M6 variations out for a group photo the other day so I guess that will have to do for now.

M1Garand006Picasa.jpg

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Nice picture and SF M6 collection Patriot! I know the M6 has amazing throw for being a standard flashlight shape/style, and is a very nice looking light.:)

auxcoastie

Newly Enlightened
Figured I finally needed to show off my toys. I did forget the shirt and Christmas Card though.
506399821_ZupXm-L.jpg