!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I built this to be my EDC but never could come to using it as it just looked to good to use :thinking:

Fitted with a MTG2 dropin a flood king. Still as new as the day I put it togeter.

Tan_C2.jpg

MT_G2_C2.jpg

:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
WOW, love it! :cool: I feel your pain, it does my head in ,making a light for a specific application. Then not wanting to get it beat up ,as I liked it too much. Only way I have found it to have two of them! or more:D

I found a happy medium with the 6p, so having a few of them I have a work beater 6p triple. C2's are too nice for work...imo anyway.

dpadams6

Newly Enlightened
I built this to be my EDC but never could come to using it as it just looked to good to use :thinking:

Fitted with a MTG2 dropin a flood king. Still as new as the day I put it togeter.

Tan_C2.jpg

MT_G2_C2.jpg

[emoji106]
Very nice!

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
@rat: thanks, i'll take a look

@cland: well, in my opinion it's close to perfect. a wide, bright and smooth beam! the center has a little bit more intense but it's not compareable to a ordinary reflector with it's brighter spot. really great for indoor use or work, outside you'll miss a little bit of reach!
what i don't understand why sf give only a single stage to the g2z-mv. but it's easy to swap her into a two stage (comes on low first) flashlight with a soldered brigde similar to tactical fury drivers backside. and then it's really a perfect and lightweight edc flashlight! the best: both mv's are running regulated with accu cells.

Last edited:

alex74

Newly Enlightened
sorry i was wrong and i created a new message on the surefire collection and i forgot that there is a surefire collection
then I would post my collection here too and apologize for the error and the quality of the photos:

uW9cKGd6_o.jpg

KqdLX8kt_o.jpg

xSIjIyaZ_o.jpg

MJg85T8a_o.jpg

YPp3pAko_o.jpg

BMwM62JY_o.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome genna, love it!

Swapped some p60's about, 219b 4000k set on single mode(guess 3-400lm) with the h17f
boc6BgBl.jpg