!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHOA. That's awesome, Genna! I love it when you guys throw in spreads with crazy one-offs and/or custom pieces and combinations that don't exist in nature. Great to see odd parts and rare configurations.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Genna, that is one phenomenal collection! I recently picked up a few pieces to add to my small collection. I had sold a bunch a while ago but realized that I need some Surefires in my life lol.

I didn't even notice the spring until I posted the picture just now :crackup:

7PX4SKvh.jpg

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
yup reached out to him on FB. I'm trying everything lol. So many people have told me they've never seen or heard of that little headlamp/tasklight!

Edit: sent a few pics over to PK and had some PM convos on Facebook. He assures me that the unmarked M6 is 100% real!

The "tasklight" headlamp was a project that Skip Langon (sp) was working on with John Matthews for firefighter specific products. There were about 100 of these made but apparently the project was scrapped before they made it to market.

ne4VZ07l.jpg

D3tnelLl.jpg

QwYpN1Ml.jpg

dpZHfrPl.jpg

1TTJEcQl.jpg

F4NHgRIl.jpg

5ew13KHl.jpg

Last edited:

laxref

Newly Enlightened
I posted this pic in my new member introduction, but I think it would work here as well.

Two late model 660 weapon lights with X60LT drop-in LED's that, with the LED upgrades, continue to live on a couple of carbines. These have great throw.
Old C3 topped with a KL3 for good general use and long run times.
Old Z3 with a M61 that lives in the nightstand.
The LaRue BattleLight is the non-Surefire odd man out, but is a relatively obscure piece of flashlight history.
My little E2E I used as a work light for a long time now with a Lumens Factory lamp.
And last, a late 6P that also runs a Malkoff M61

OoVGiGM.jpg

Blackbird13

Enlightened
Oh my, so good to see some old faces and new,.

I really can't wait till I get home from working out of town to add some photos to this group again