!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Hightower

Newly Enlightened
I had the opportunity to buy a Surefire retail display....couldn't resist

sjvOjuN.jpg

Last edited:

Hamtractor

Newly Enlightened
New to the forum, this is my first post:) Always considered myself a flashlight dork, my house if full of them, but when my father-in-law passed, I ended up with a bunch of Surefire stuff, and was in heaven, lol... Wierd thing is is, he worked for Surefire "back in the day", so some of these lights are a little weird, couple don't work, but I'm probably going to sell a few off eventually, to fund the purchase of newer illumination tools for the pew pew machines... We'll see, I just don't know much about these various models as the Surefire site doesn't offer much technical info or manuals, etc for discontinued stuff. Anything you guys know...

Models:
9P
6P
D3
A2 Aviator
M1
P3X Fury
Optimus (I think this is a prototype, as it looks like they never made it into production?)
Three E2D Defender Ultras all with the additional designation on the head of KE2D-A)

See photo! Glad I found this forum, I feel like my flashlight obsession may have just become a sickness, I had no idea there was so much information out there, lol!

sgt253

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF. Very nice collection of lights, especially with the connection that your Father in Law had to the company. I own many of those myself, assembled over the last ~20 years, used for work and play. Would be glad to give you my opinion via private message when you are able to communicate in that fashion. You must increase your post count first to establish yourself.

Best.

Last edited:

Hamtractor

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF. Very nice collection of lights, especially with the connection that your Father in Law had to the company. I own many of those myself, assembled over the last ~20 years, used for work and play. Would be glad to give you my opinion via private message when you are able to communicate in that fashion. You must increase your post count first to establish yourself.

Best.

Appreciate the response Sarge, I'll holler at ya once I'm vetted:)

Hightower

Newly Enlightened
Last week I received a package:
Lights
- M3T
- M3T-CB

Turboheads
- 4x KT3-BK (one w/o lamp)
- 2x KT3-HA
- 1x KT5-BK

Tailcaps
- Z41