• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre-order your 10-14-16mm copper XML/XPG boards

SteveoMiami

Newly Enlightened
When Reflowing the leds onton the sinkpads do you put solder paste on the +, -, and on the center pad? Or does the center stay bare?

las3r

Enlightened
All orders has been shipped, sorry for the unpaitient people, Iv been working hard on these, mailing out 100"s of orders and working full time

Last edited:

Knives&Lights

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update and for making the effort to provide us a cool product. I had no idea you had hundreds of orders. When I saw the picture of the boards I started to feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

las3r

Enlightened
oh no lol I had little over 1250 boards and they where selling on 2 fourms

Knives&Lights

Newly Enlightened
Received my boards today, big thanks for taking your time to provide us a cool custome product.

gunga

Flashaholic
This sucks. Was traveling. I believe a jeer is on order and it may be too late to file a Paypal claim. I have received nothing and no notice of even shipping. Was pure BS.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where's this other forum that he was selling the boards on? I'd like to see that thread.

Rovert

Newly Enlightened
There is people on the other forum still waiting also.
I've given up & started a Paypal, luckily as I only had 1 day to go.
No replys here or BLF.
Cheers.

gunga

Flashaholic
It took a bit of convincing and extra time, but I got my boards. It's a bit odd though, the back is not flat, the sink pad location is "raised" on the LED side and sunken on the back side. Would that affect heat sinking? Anyways, I'm happy to report the boards did (just) come.

Thatspec

Enlightened
Did anyone end up with a few extra 10mm XML boards they'd be willing to part with?