• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre-payment thread for titanium 3pc SF-III. ENDED!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike, are now all standard grips already knurled or is it possible to get the light without any knurling?

Jochen

Although I fear it is useless, that TNC has to suffer instead of giving us plain grips, I second this demand, which both of us have done nearly two weeks ago... :shrug:

stevevh

Enlightened
I don't know if there would be anyone interested in a SF-III titanium combat grip but there are three spares available which will be machined once the standard grips are finished . Will need $1150.00 each.

ARC mania

Hi there,

I would like to purchase one please! PM sent!

1xCombat Grip, Spot reflector + Flood reflector with Nichia LED. Which I believe is 2CS+F.

Also in your best guess, how much longer until these are done? No rush....:)....just curious!

Thanks,

Steve

calebra

Banned
folks, word has it that the master is retiring to seek fame and fortune elsewhere due to the fact that it is getting harder by the day to keep body a soul together just making custom lights for a dwindling audience.
Now is the time for investing in the best lights made by man that could be made by man!
I wish Mike all the best in whatever he decides.:wave:

WYlightGUY

Newly Enlightened
Retiring?

Ugh. I have been looking for a Maxlite forever. If this happens I bet these beauties will move to unobtanium status for me.

Bummer.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally! Here are some update photos.

ARC mania

2d819ap.jpg

14s5qf.jpg

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yea, thats what I'm talking about!
That looks great, just like the original :huh: !
Way to go TnC.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't resist.
Put me down for Standard Grip #10.
Between my love of this design and my lust for titanium, I am powerless, I have to have one of each!

calebra

Banned
folks, although it doesnt show Arcmania is banned and will continue updates on CLF.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
He was logged in today at 00:31. There have been no changes made to his account since that time. Send me a message. I'll make sure he can log in to take care of things......