• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Quick thanks to the community...

factorequipment

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you I've dealt with this week. There were some happy calls and emails about how much you love the products you purchased; and there were some "not-so-thrilled" with certain designs. But I have to say everyone has provided some great input back to me and generally just wanted to provide me one of their own honest opinions.

I'd like to share a bit back to everyone in case it helps in the future.

Product winners and positives for the first couple weeks-
-Ghost 130-For size/power and USB recharge. The stainless steel seems to be a huge piece for everyone also. Haven't heard one complaint about this one and number one unit seller for us so far.

-Mizpah 160-AA flashlights. People just love them. Easy to find battery, compact size, and with CPF crowd 14500 boost of power helps. Other positives I've heard are the love of the price, extended clip and simple UI.

-Cossatot 600-There just isn't a ton of products playing in the category. Most love the simple known operation and love the ability to go straight to highest level by holding down side switch. Also love that everything you need is in the package. Don't have to go out and source battery or charging chord, etc.

Not so positive for some of you-

-Mizpah series with strobe- This has been either a love or hate thing with the strobe. I would say that 50% wish strobe was hidden or removed altogether. We will think on this in the future.

-No Neutral color-Enough said, we all know the tune of this song.

-No ultra low-Seems the same crowd on neutral for the ultra low. I think this will happen in next design. Makes to much sense to me.

-Cossatot 1000XL operation- This light is designed predominately for it's high level and throw ability for some of our contracts with LE and other. They wanted 1st and foremost for this light to always come out screaming when you turn it on. They are in real life situations where a low setting coming on instead of high could be a very bad day. They intentionally did not want the light to be easy to flip to other modes, but they wanted them there in case they were needed.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear it's going good for all. If it looks like there could be neutral tints and ultra low modes in the next design than I do believe I will wait for those, I'm a sucker for those features.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Order in for 2 ghosts (one for me, one for a worker) and 2 mizpah 300s for some of my maintenance guys. More to come if we like what we see. :) thanks for the opportunity and discount!

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a quick note on the Cossatot 600, it does fit a 18350 battery for a little more battery capacity. The internal usb charger on mine I tested had a very high charge rate of around 830mA, which to me is to high for 16340 batteries.

When I get more time I'm planning on reviewing some of these lights.