• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ra Twisty Tail End Customization (Tubes, Clips, Screws, Trits, etc.) Service & Sale

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ra Twisty Tail End Customization (Tubes, Clips, Screws, Trits, etc.) Service & Sa

Added pricing for trit service. See post #1.

txmatt

Enlightened
Re: Ra Twisty Tail End Customization (Tubes, Clips, Screws, Trits, etc.) Service & Sa

PM sent for 2 Ti clips and other items/service.

txmatt

Enlightened

:paypal:

SaturnNyne

Enlightened

You're doing some amazing work lately, Beans! :thumbsup: If I used my Twisty more, I'd jump on the opportunity to get a clip on it.

Do you know what happened to Henry's plan to make a clip for it himself? I haven't heard mention of progress on that for a long while. Then again, maybe that's for the best given what's transpired since...

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you know what happened to Henry's plan to make a clip for it himself? I haven't heard mention of progress on that for a long while. Then again, maybe that's for the best given what's transpired since...

I spoke with Henry about this a couple months ago. He said that it was pretty low on his priority list. From his tone, it sounded like this was just not going to happen. He mentioned that he hoped some modder would arise to the challenge.

donn_

Flashaholic

Hey Bean...is it possible to remove the internals of the 123 and 18650 tubes in order to polish the tail-pieces?

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Bean...is it possible to remove the internals of the 123 and 18650 tubes in order to polish the tail-pieces?

I don't think so.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

This may be a little bit out there, I would almost swear I saw someone post this before. But one of those clips or something similar would be the bees-knees on the back of an ipod nano.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tax refund hit today. Can you give me a price on a McG clip on an 18650 body with Ti screws? My math says $78.50.

I think my tax check won't be enough to buy everything for li-ions. q_q

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tax refund hit today. Can you give me a price on a McG clip on an 18650 body with Ti screws? My math says $78.50.

I think my tax check won't be enough to buy everything for li-ions. q_q

Looks like you are miscalculating.

Drilled and tapped 18650 tube = $60
McG Clip = $25
Ti Screws = $3.50
Shipping = $5.00
Total = $93.50

If you wanted a Bean clip instead of the McG, that would reduce the price by $7.05 for a total of: $86.45.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beans will your clip fit a McGizmo Clicky pak? I think I'd like one. especally if it functions anything like a clip on a spyderco. I swear those darned clips cant be beat.
I'd also need some screws, I like the look of the hex heads

Matt7337

Enlightened

Look at me bumping really old threads again :eek:

Beans, do you still offer this service? My twisty needs some attention and the first thing on the list is a clip :D

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast

inquiring minds want to know:popcorn:

1-complete drilled and tapped CR123 tubes for sale. $50 each

2- McGizmo clips $25 each

1-pair of philips head screws

$5 shipping

total=$105.25

:poke:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I would have do drill and tap at least one hole in your Clicky. I know the McGizmo will work in this capacity, but the shape of the Bean clip, may not allow for this.

Also use on the Clicky for either the McGizmo or Bean clip, would put the heavy end (the bezel) above the pocket line. This may not be the best setup for security.

I am working on an entirely different solution for the Clicky.
Can you now install a McGizmo clip on my Clicky for me?

safd

Newly Enlightened

sent a PM to see if you are still offering this service.
thanks
ben

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

He hasn't been here since way back in December and I hope he's just really busy with other stuff and not something else...

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

He hasn't been here since way back in December and I hope he's just really busy with other stuff and not something else...

Indeed. When the new clicky's come out, I hope someone offers these services.

EDIT: Ooopps....when I saw the below post I realized my mistake.

I meant TWISTY. When the new TWISTY comes out.

Last edited:

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

McG clip on a clicky?? count me in on two of them.....who wants my money...? :popcorn:

Latest posts