raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
My new ride so one if my ebikes . And downgraded to this so I can have some extra funds was 375 bucks many folks buy it and then spend thousands to upgrade it lol. I'll just replace fork with a non suspension fork. Has a 9 speed which is decent for only one deralier it don't have a front just rear and the rear is clutched . I figure some spend more on just one car payment..

Attachments

• 20240425_191236.jpg
    20240425_191236.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 10

Monocrom

Flashaholic
To be honest, if I needed cheap transportation, I'd buy either a Nissan Versa S (base trim) model with the CVT for just under $20K. Or a base model Mitsubishi Mirage for the same amount. Don't want to inherit a used headache. Plus, contrary to popular belief, no NYC doesn't have the best Public Transit system in the world. There are numerous neighborhoods that are woefully under-served.

Ironically Used Car lots have all but vanished in my neck of the woods. We have literally one on the outskirts of the neighborhood. Guess if I was desperate and only had $5K, I'd head there and negotiate a deal. (The used car lots that used to exist are now all "Pre-owned Dealerships" that only stock the Luxury brands. And charge accordingly.)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I just hate Nissan cvt I used to have a rear wheel drive maxima straight 6 engine
Don't blame you. The Jatco CVT is unreliable. Nissan and Jatco are owned by the same parent company. The one that sells Jatco CVTs to other brands too.... such as Mitsubishi. Best solution, flush the CVT every 20K miles. It should last 100K. After that, it's a crap-shoot.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'd love a manual transmission basic sma.l hatch back
Well, if you can drive stick, you're in luck. Not sure about the Mirage, but the S trim Versa does come with a manual. Which will reduce the cost down to just over $16K. Instead of just under $20K for the CVT-equipped versions on the S trim.