raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
going to see a nornal doctor to ive been geting way more confused lately even reaseach dementia last night looks like it can start way younger then i thought . i do a bit better if i get decent sleep but that seldem happens

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i met my first ****. for real his name is **** super nice man. but im always afraid ill mixx up names which i do a lot and im afraid ill call someone else **** btw if the curse filter gets my post im typing the short name for richard

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think im also going to try a priest to talk to. i think it may help . been thinking a meds and im to afraid to try them again. just to many horrible side effects. as said before i couldnt even pee most days was even on prostrat meds . and my thyoid was all messed up and other stuff. its so nice to be able to pee now. . . but if there is a new med id try if the doc tells me its side effect free

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
i met my first ****. for real his name is **** super nice man. but im always afraid ill mixx up names which i do a lot and im afraid ill call someone else **** btw if the curse filter gets my post im typing the short name for richard
I've always found it strange that people still wish to go by D***. I've always found those rhyming short names like D***, Bill, Peg, etc strange in the first place, but D*** takes the cake.

Well I'm glad the D*** you meet didn't live up to his name.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
he is real nice elderly man.. but his health is bad. sometimes when i tak to him. he beeps some kind of device that checks his insulin .. . worrys me becuase it dont seem to bother him

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think im also going to try a priest to talk to. i think it may help . been thinking a meds and im to afraid to try them again. just to many horrible side effects. as said before i couldnt even pee most days was even on prostrat meds . and my thyoid was all messed up and other stuff. its so nice to be able to pee now. . . but if there is a new med id try if the doc tells me its side effect free

Unfortunately I don't think there's any medication without potential side effects. I know how scary taking new meds can be, I had a few allergic reactions when I was a kid and that left me afraid to take anything. That just led to more problems. My Mom also had similar problems with a few meds and wouldn't take what was prescribed to her for her insanely high blood pressure. That unfortunately resulted in the major stroke that ended her life.

The important thing is to discuss these things with your Dr, perhaps they can find something that has fewer potential side effects and start you on a lower dose, so if there are side effects, they won't be as severe. Good luck.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
docs scare me due to that fact . all them side effects i pretty much had no idea they was from my meds except then hand jerking which sucked to lol..

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
docs scare me due to that fact . all them side effects i pretty much had no idea they was from my meds except then hand jerking which sucked to lol..

Sometimes they do come on slowly and gradually and by the time you really notice them, your new medicine is no longer new, so it's not really on your mind as being the cause.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Feel a tab better went for motorcycle ride found some items I needed on clearance at Walmart and saw this it was so cool in person and as some of you recall I planed on doing something like iy

Attachments

• 20240421_212256.jpg
    20240421_212256.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240421_212244.jpg
    20240421_212244.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 35

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im not talking about he bumper sticker im talking about the bike car solar thing its so cool

raggie33

*the raggedier*
something may of changed in my life that will be very very helpful if it isnt some kind of scam ill keep you informed but rather not share details online. man all theses scamers who call me make me paranoid i even changed my phone number na dit still happens i finally quit answering my phone .

My mother's landline received about ten calls a day from salespeople using autodialers. I recorded the dead-line tone from a video on YouTube onto Mom's answering machine. That action cut the volume of calls by 95%. The calls that don't disconnect are handled by an answering machine. If the reason for the call is important, they'll leave a message.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
My mother's landline received about ten calls a day from salespeople using autodialers. I recorded the dead-line tone from a video on YouTube onto Mom's answering machine. That action cut the volume of calls by 95%. The calls that don't disconnect are handled by an answering machine. If the reason for the call is important, they'll leave a message.

I used to use the sound of a 56k dial up modem. It worked for quite a long time, but the scammers automated systems got smart to that trick.

Poppy

Flashaholic
I don't have a landline anymore. When I did, I got it from my cable supplier, and they offered a free call blocker service. That blocked 80-90% of the junk calls.

Now I get calls on my cell phone, if the caller is not on my contact list it goes to voicemail. My voicemail gives a text readout of the message if they leave one. I have options, "delete and report as junk" "delete" or just ignore it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
My mother's landline received about ten calls a day from salespeople using autodialers. I recorded the dead-line tone from a video on YouTube onto Mom's answering machine. That action cut the volume of calls by 95%. The calls that don't disconnect are handled by an answering machine. If the reason for the call is important, they'll leave a message
Smart move, Chauncey. Those are called SIT tones (Special Information Tones) for anyone wondering. They are intended to inform the caller (or robodialer) that a line has been disconnected or otherwise modified, and this tricks some systems into automatically removing that number from their database. It's not perfect but it helps.

Smart move, Chauncey. Those are called SIT tones (Special Information Tones) for anyone wondering. They are intended to inform the caller (or robodialer) that a line has been disconnected or otherwise modified, and this tricks some systems into automatically removing that number from their database. It's not perfect but it helps.
Thanks, PW. The calls harshed my calm. The autodialer forwarded the call to the salesperson when it detected the answering machine answering the call. Then it was ten seconds of - "Hello. Hello. Hello? Is anyone there? Can you hear me?"

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Omg I got so lost today ona major highway dang Google maps was on Crack kept making me getting one and off entrance ramps and a course traffic was bad .then gas got low I was so happy when I saw a landmark I recalled il never go to Columbus ga again lol. I live exactly between Columbus and Dothan Dothan is way nicer and way easier to get around. Also couldn't see the GPS screen to well anyways. Cheap phone low brightness screen and a course it's shaking like crazy.but was a nice day .

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ps what's the scam where I'm always called saying I'm late for work any of you get that? I don't have a job I tell them but they keep calling but the number may change a digit or to from time to time.i also get people saying there the irs. I truly hate phones hate them I so many times just got rid of them..but someday I need one.