• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight RAT's Massive Surefire Sale thread

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Small update more coming in the next few days.

Will be forever missed cannot believe I let this one go I am out of control.
C2 A02013 000.jpg

VZScorpion

Newly Enlightened
Hi Rat,

Just wondering, is this KL3-BK-GN A02073 $130 Condition: Mint, the ribbed version or the second generation version similar to the KL5?

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to see it turn up safe and sound. Glade you like it, it sure is a nice light it was hard to see that one go. I do wonder sometimes if I am doing the right thing most of these lights I will never be be able to get them again. But when my new scope or new fishing reel turns up I am ok with it again lol.

thx
Will

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not receive this one! Was it wrongfully sent to another buy
Does your tracking say delivered? Seems like that would be quick arrival for international shipping.....
tntsui was right have contacted him back on the 7th. Both these lights were sold on ebay.
tntsui I did not know you were a member here you should buy lights here as they are always listed cheaper on here.

This has turned into a nightmare one of my Favourite lights has gone to the wrong person because the post office put the wrong customs form on the wrong box stupid fools mixed the two boxes up. I even name and address one side of my boxes so this never happens but they still got it wrong.
From now on I am going to ask for the box back so I can check they did it right. This will never happen again that's for sure.

So sorry about this tntsui I understand how hard this must be not having a light like this in your collection already.
Just sent you an update on ebay will send you a PM on here also.
Not sure if i need to let the CPF's off the leash yet to keep an eye out for A02013 lol. I am hopping the other person from Beaverton OR does the right thing.

thx
Will

anongpc

Newly Enlightened
I will take :M3T HA Crosshair A04065
8X Condition: Very Good never used $130

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
6P vintage Condition: Mint Nice early 6P in mint condition just perfect $130

I'll take it.

Edit: Paypal sent.

Last edited: