• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight RAT's Massive Surefire Sale thread

tntsui

Newly Enlightened
tntsui was right have contacted him back on the 7th. Both these lights were sold on ebay.
tntsui I did not know you were a member here you should buy lights here as they are always listed cheaper on here.

This has turned into a nightmare one of my Favourite lights has gone to the wrong person because the post office put the wrong customs form on the wrong box stupid fools mixed the two boxes up. I even name and address one side of my boxes so this never happens but they still got it wrong.
From now on I am going to ask for the box back so I can check they did it right. This will never happen again that's for sure.

So sorry about this tntsui I understand how hard this must be not having a light like this in your collection already.
Just sent you an update on ebay will send you a PM on here also.
Not sure if i need to let the CPF's off the leash yet to keep an eye out for A02013 lol. I am hopping the other person from Beaverton OR does the right thing.

thx
Will
Dear Will,
No further update from you for the situation of the Crosshair C2. I had sent you several emails but no reply received!

Regards
tntsui

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Will,
No further update from you for the situation of the Crosshair C2. I had sent you several emails but no reply received!

Regards
tntsui
Hi Tntsui
Sorry about the delay just got court up in all this crasy holiday season. Finally have some good news for you. I will send you an email now with an update.

thx
Will

Hi Will,

I can make your stress level one down. I got the E2E Camo this evening safe and sound. I am glad it arrives through the year end and New year holidays. It has so many random patterns, I can't even notice any color off. Thanks for all.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take :
Z2 Combatlight body, No: 1 serial number, early rosy gun metal colour A000001 Condition: used
Would make a great project light track down some matching spares and you would have a killer collectable light. $150
If possible.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take :
Z2 Combatlight body, No: 1 serial number, early rosy gun metal colour A000001 Condition: used
Would make a great project light track down some matching spares and you would have a killer collectable light. $150
If possible.
I have already claimed that, but have not heard back from RAT yet...

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys
Sorry about being missing in Auction for so long I had a bad start to the new year damaged my hand in an incident with a 5k psi pressure washer spent a few weeks in hospital, and had three surgeries on my hand. All ended well they saved my finger and it's about 80% back to normal still needs more strengthening.
My PayPal account was also suspended just before the accident. PayPal would not tell me why but it looks like they do not like us using payment from friends and family for selling items. I tried to find another payment method but we are limited
here in Australia.
It just got to much and I had some time out to relax been spending a lot of time fishing.

I should have a payment method worked out very soon. As soon as I have it sorted I will use the date stamp's on post's and PM's to work out who was first on my sales.

Hand small .jpg

Thx
Will