Recent purchases, and my excuses (I like EggWeight lights)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yuk. Why would I mean led? (Why it is my only regulated light. They're all incans)
I am only kidding. Even though incans are my preference I have many led lights. All of which are regulated. As far as andruval, the standard mode actually looks like a good u.i with an E switch. From off, Hold for moonlight. Double click for high. Click for on memory. From on, Hold for ramp. Sounds much nicer than clicking through 5 modes to get high
Must admit, basic is how I have my Wurkkos TS10 configured.
Aux. red light on full output (which isn't bright at all. Ideal for red).
One click for a very low initial output that I configured.
Two rapid clicks for the highest setting. And, I'm good.
Loosen the bezel ever so slightly to completely turn the light off.
Tighten back down for full Aux. red again.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loosen the bezel ever so slightly to completely turn the light off.
Tighten back down for full Aux. red again.
glad you found a setup that works for you

note that although physical lockout, by unscrewing the head, will turn off the Aux, it does not disable the tailswitch. (because there are 2 body tubes)

This is only a problem if the tailswitch gets pressed while in physical lockout. It will start a factory reset, and erase your changed preferences..

I agree the Red is hella dim on Low bright, so is the Orange.. the blue and green are much brighter on the Low Bright..

Monocrom

Flashaholic
glad you found a setup that works for you

note that although physical lockout, by unscrewing the head, will turn off the Aux, it does not disable the tailswitch. (because there are 2 body tubes)

This is only a problem if the tailswitch gets pressed while in physical lockout. It will start a factory reset, and erase your changed preferences..
Oh! Was not aware of that. Got it! Loosen head, then very carefully clip to shirt pocket. Thanks for the info.