Recomendations for a high output flashlight?

Zemapeli

Newly Enlightened
6937481300258xl_zps4tai0w7a.jpg
6937481300258lg_zpswquxssai.jpg

I used to own a Kobalt 150 lumen flash light like this one and loved it. I wish I would find another one of these lights. I would buy two or three of these things if they where available anywhere. I have checked Ebay and Lowes, both don't carry this light anymore. The light POURED out lumens and lit up the woods like lightning. I have never owned or handled a better flashlight than this. I traded my light for a cold steel knife over a year ago, and I miss it. I am having a very hard time finding a flashlight that works as well as this one does. This light just suited my needs. The packaging states that the flashlight is 150/90 lumens, however this small light is brighter than 2000 lumen models that I have handled. I am looking for a tactical flashlight made out of metal that only has on/off mode. I want a clip as an option. Titanium would be perfect..
Does anyone have experience with an EDC sized flashlight like this one that they would recommend?

I am looking for a light that will dump lumens out and light up woods like lighting. On/off mode(s), preferably with a clip. Preferably, I would like the light to take common sizes of battery/cells like AAA, AA, D, and 9V.

If the light you may have in mind takes a special kind of battery, I might have to go that route anyways as most high quality lights take special cells.

I am looking for a light for my EDC pack.
5a12dd3d-b294-44c8-9ce7-626c9d38a0ef_zpsbnk5ncza.jpg

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
A search of Google came up with a 3xCR123A battery Kobalt flashlight. You can buy it at Lowes.

Kobalt 500-Lumen LED Handheld Battery Flashlight
Item #: 356000 | Model #: TAD9V5W

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand the love of a light. Maybe a replacement light; a Nitecore MH20? And if it must be AA batteries, a Nitecore EA41.

Last edited: