Recommendations for Good Quality Good Value Single AAA Keychain Flashlights?

terjee

Enlightened
Which Lumintop AAA do you carry? I've pocketed a Lumintop copper tool w/Nichia with me everyday for about 8 months now and love that light. I'd hate to lose it! I

I currently carry a beat up black version, configure with tail-clicky. I did order myself a new copper with Nichia, but I saw the look on my daughters face when she saw me open it, and so now she has a new copper version with Nichia. :p

I'm not at all going to complain about her being into lights. :)

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the look on my daughters face when she saw me open it, and so now she has a new copper version with Nichia. :p

Good Father, Smart Daughter!:)

my daughter has not accepted a twisty, she has adopted a Manker Lad on her keys.
32561992515_0002a17f1c_b.jpg

Ive had a Copper Maratac AAA in my pocket for about 2.5 years so far. I don't put it on my keys.
I do put it on my hat quite frequently. The tool works well for a hat light also
30803296462_7f27413b2b_b.jpg

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got an LF2XT and would carry it all the time except i'd be afraid of losing it. Personally the Thrunite lights are awesome, love the logarithmic mode spacing, low is quite low, medium is nice and high is plenty high for a pocket light. I agree to skip the titanium model the threads are the worst I've ever felt and the 10th is terrible, mine is green. I've had a couple of the standard warm models and they're excellent in every way for the price
Are the aluminum threads better? The threads on my ti one are so coarse, it keeps going off in my pocket

Fird

Enlightened
The AL model I have is very smooth, easy to operate with one hand if you can get your dinners around a tiny light :)

Auringonvalo

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for highest CRI and purest white light with 1xAAA or 1xAA. Nitecore MT06MD probably would be my pick, but it is too tall because of 2xAAA. BLF-348 was rated with highest CRI, but is unavailable. I heard that newer Manker E01 batches don't produce that good light anymore. Is there something else?

Enlightened
congrats on your 4000k high CRI light your other lights are 6000k and Low CRI incandescent is 3000k. I use it over my dining table. If I shine my Manker on the ceiling, it looks cooler or more "white" than the incandescent. and yes, your LED is "normal" for what Manker, Maratac, and Lumintop are using for their 4000k Nichia offerings the 4000k light is more relaxing, and will be most useful after dark, when your brain has down regulated its whitebalance from sunlight to lower color temperatures... your 6000k lights are only white during the day, when your brain is set to that color temperature.. if you wake for a dark of night bathroom run, I think you will find the 4000k much easier on the eyes, than your cool white lights, especially at the lower lumen levels needed to get through a dark house after your brain has turned down the Color Temperature of its white balance during sleep..
The latest version of the Fenix E05 is actually neutral and probably around 5000K.

Snapper314

Newly Enlightened
I've been searching for another keychain AAA light. BUT... it must be a Clicky! Because I don't feel any twisty can be easily operated with one hand.