replacement switch boot for LD22

Will_

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know where I can get a replacement switch boot for the Fenix LD22? Mine tore, and didn't come with a spare. I do have a spare for my old LD10, but it looks slightly different (flatter and stiffer) so I don't know if it will fit. Also, how do I remove and replace it? I saw a few youtube videos showing how to do it on other Fenix models, but the LD22's tail cap is different from the ones in the videos I saw.

I see Fenix Tactical sell spare boots for $5, but shipping is another $7. It would be nice to get it for a lower shipping fee.

regulation

Newly Enlightened
You could still screw the ring out in the tail despite the difference. And I think the LD10 boot would still fit the LD22.

Will_

Newly Enlightened
Update: The switch assembly is held into in the tail cap with a snap ring in the LD22. So instead of screwing it out like the older models, you need snap-ring pliers (I bought a pair today for $23 from Home Depot). It is a bit of a pain to remove. The boot for the LD10 doesn't fit however. It is too short. I guess I will spend the $12 dollars on the replacement LD22 boot.