(Review) Imalent MS12 Mini

Mikelights

Newly Enlightened
First I would like to say that this is the most impressive flashlight I've seen in a long time. The size to output ratio is unlike anything I've seen before weighing in only 1.5 pounds in outputting 65,000 lm! Physically this light is just a bit bigger than a soda can with exception for the head piece which holds the reflector, this still allows the light to be easily put in a pocket which is a huge plus. The finish of this light feels great with black anodization over a full aluminum body and a rugged plastic button with two LEDs on each side showing the status of the battery pack. The battery pack consists of 4 21700 high drain cells to feed the enormous draw this light demands when at full power. There are three cooling fans around the head of the light which enables this light to run on turbo 65,000 lm mode for 40 seconds and then continuing to run for another 40 minutes at 13,000 lm. This light can run for 4 hours on its lowest output setting which is 1500 lm, lights this size benefit from these low output modes allowing you to use it for more every day tasks rather than just putting it on turbo to show off. Overall if you are looking for a good light to use outside when you need consistent brightness over a long period, massive brightness for a short time or anything in between all in a portable and manageable size this is the flashlight for you. I am impressed with the ms12 mini as a whole and can't wait to see what Imalent comes out with next!

Thanks for watching!