Review of Manker Quinlan U11 XP-L 18650 - Beamshot, Runtime & Pics

Budda

Enlightened
outstanding review! Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by "dragons breath" mode?
Thanks for the feedback.
The dragon breath (manker has named it) is the mode where the blue led under the switch dims from off to on and from on to off continuously, like a slow pulse.

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since this is a side switch light and side switches are notoriously difficult to find quickly in the dark, I want the blue switch LED to blink all the time when off, no matter what light level I was using it at when i turned it off. is there a way to keep the blue switch blinking all the time?

If I'm correct, the nightcore MH20 has a side switch that blinks all the time.

Budda

Enlightened
No. I don't find the switches hard to find, especially when you align them with the clip.

ZFlash

Newly Enlightened
[...] And we have several models will be available soon。[...]

Sorry for my curiosity, will there be an U11 version with a smooth reflector and xp-l HI for more throw?

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am about to pull the trigger on this one. I like that Manker seems to be biting off Zebralight UI that is fine. How hot does the light get and how fast?

Budda

Enlightened
It gets as hot and as fast as any small light packing a 3A driven emitter.
If you want more heat and more lumen, you can use the Turbo with DD function.

Octavian

Newly Enlightened
Nice review Budda, clear photos, good graphics, good descriptions like I see at all your reviews :thumbsup:

I hope next week to receive mine, I like a lot the pro mode where you can choose the 3 brightness for all levels.

I spoke with my dealer and hope to receive it with shaved led, domeless :)
If stock is capable of 15-16000cd, I imagine that domeless would easy exceed 20000 cd.

Octavian

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

KhazukX

Newly Enlightened
Great review, this helped me decide on my next purchase. I've already ordered one from a local dealer- however, the unit that was shown to me has a smooth reflector (actual photo below) vs the op described in Manker's website. Does anyone know if there are indeed U11s that have smooth reflectors? I've searched online and found only one reference in another forum. I just want to make sure that I'm not buying some clone or such. I emailed Manker support but haven't heard back as of this time. I'd appreciate any feedback!

Sd0Mp0bFRzOEcFaKgQiRwA.jpeg

KhazukX

Newly Enlightened
Posting it here for reference in case anyone else is interested. I heard back from Manker support and they've confirmed the U11 has OP and SMO reflector versions. I just wish they'd specified that on their website.

HDm6E8Q0QTis5Sn22LeTaA.jpeg

Latest posts