RIP Tim Steele

bykfixer

Flashaholic
One of the best race car drivers ever to not quite reach the top.

Here's why

Dude had a stroke yestarday.

Another one destined for the top was PJ Jones. Jeff Purvis and Steve Parks were two more.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I try to get into racing just can't but I kinda of like the ones that are on dirt roads and they have a navigator . Rally?

Ocelot808

Enlightened
I try to get into racing just can't but I kinda of like the ones that are on dirt roads and they have a navigator . Rally?
Yep. Rally racing has got to be the most insane form of car racing with such a blistering pace over crazy winding routes sometimes on irregular surfaces. The most legendary rally racer American Ken Block died tragically from a snowmobile accident last January. He was in his early 50s at his peak and had a decades more championship potential. Hell of a guy, larger than life personality loved by so many. The cool thing is his 16 year old daughter Lia inherited all his talent and this year ran a 1200hp Porsche up the Pikes Peak hillclimb race. She's insanely talented in any race car. Just incredible.

Watched the Tim Steele video. Had a real shot then the accident and the OC hell he sank into is really tragic. At least his wife, family and friends supported him hugely. RIP Tim