Saabluster is out of retirement!!!

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
I'm not sure we've ever met and I've never purchased - to say nothing of seen - one of your lights, but I'm glad to hear that a Metromess local is going active again. Would love to meet up some day - perhaps there will be another DFW get-together someday.

I still have my CPF t-shirt from the one several years ago. I'd love to see another happen...

daz

Newly Enlightened
Great news glad to have you back Michael. Not been the same without you. I've hardly been on cpf lately but now your back I'll be checking in all the time now

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure we've ever met and I've never purchased - to say nothing of seen - one of your lights, but I'm glad to hear that a Metromess local is going active again. Would love to meet up some day - perhaps there will be another DFW get-together someday.
We will definitely have to do that. Aircraft800 was always the one organizing the GTGs here. I am quite out of touch with him sadly. Hopefully he still roams these parts.

Great news glad to have you back Michael. Not been the same without you. I've hardly been on cpf lately but now your back I'll be checking in all the time now
Thanks so much Daz. It was so funny when my son found out I was back on flashlights he excitedly yelled "I have my flashlight dad back!!!". :)

magnum70383

Enlightened
O man. Depending on the price, I might be getting the deft x twin and the baby deft x... Oooooooo my bank account is gonna cry!

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was so funny when my son found out I was back on flashlights he excitedly yelled "I have my flashlight dad back!!!". :)

That's so cute - I guess he's a MAJOR flashaholic too?
(You got to believe that being who he is, he has some amazing lights. How old is he?).

OH - and saabluster, before I forget: Welcome To CPF!

:cool: ;) :eek: :naughty:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's so cute - I guess he's a MAJOR flashaholic too?
(You got to believe that being who he is, he has some amazing lights. How old is he?).
He is 8. He likes flashlights but I don't know that I'd classify him as a flashaholic. It's really more him being proud of his father.

OH - and saabluster, before I forget: Welcome To CPF!

:cool: ;) :eek: :naughty:
:D