• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SALE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Modified lights for sale

0000_Tx25cvnqdht.jpg

Is the M25C a really big light or are your hands really sma.. ..... er, never mind. Sorry Bro. :whistle:

~ Chance :nana:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's an 18650 but yeah my hands are pretty small I guess. For reference I wear a medium-cadet golf glove. I'll post some closeups if you think it'll help sell these lights?

It's an 18650 but yeah my hands are pretty small I guess. For reference I wear a medium-cadet golf glove. I'll post some closeups if you think it'll help sell these lights?

An 18650! That's all you had to say. Those lights are huge! :twothumbs I thought it was a AAAx2 light.

~ Chance

Wheezy59

Newly Enlightened

Could you please post a pic or two of the items that are still available?

ven

Flashaholic

Seriously, how the *beep* is the ti seraph still here, not only are they not made any more and super hard to find............its one hell of a hefty chunk of ti . Its an amazing solid host, finished with a p60vn quad.....................buy it quick someone. In fact, dont sell it steve, its a very special light!

GLWTS either way, some amazing lights here!

LarryB

Enlightened

Seriously, how the *beep* is the ti seraph still here, not only are they not made any more and super hard to find............its one hell of a hefty chunk of ti . Its an amazing solid host, finished with a p60vn quad.....................buy it quick someone. In fact, dont sell it steve, its a very special light!

Thanks Ven! I didn't realize that the Seraph was Ti, and I already have multiple Seraph P60vn lights. Steve, if the Seraph is what Ven is describing and is still available, I want it!

Thanks!

Larry

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Ven! I didn't realize that the Seraph was Ti, and I already have multiple Seraph P60vn lights. Steve, if the Seraph is what Ven is describing and is still available, I want it!

Thanks!

Larry

Yep it's the one Mr. Ven discribed. It's yours, buddy!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had to do it. :laughing:

Thanks, bro!

MC408

Enlightened

Now I wish I bought it. Had to research a little. My p60 droppin game is non existent. Ok Time to learn more. Haha

congrats to both!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now I wish I bought it. Had to research a little. My p60 droppin game is non existent. Ok Time to learn more. Haha

congrats to both!

Don't worry Mike, by this time next year you'll know more than me and OG put together. ;-)

LarryB

Enlightened

congrats to both!

Mike--you owe it to yourself to get a couple of Seraphs or Texas Lumens (Vinh just pointed them out a few days ago) and a couple of P60vns. I have a P60vn quad mule in a Cryos body and tail cap (because you can add tritium vials to the cap of the Cryos) that is a perfect bedside light. You can easily find it in pitch darkness, and moonlight from the mule is absolutely perfect for reading a clock or seeing where the dog is without waking your spouse and without messing with your eyes. On the other end of the lighting spectrum it's a serious (for the size) wall of light. On the other end of the flashlight spectrum a Seraph with (for instance) a P60vn XPG2 PDT has an amazing beam with great throw for the size. Very handy lights and they won't break your wallet.

MC408

Enlightened

Mike--you owe it to yourself to get a couple of Seraphs or Texas Lumens (Vinh just pointed them out a few days ago) and a couple of P60vns. I have a P60vn quad mule in a Cryos body and tail cap (because you can add tritium vials to the cap of the Cryos) that is a perfect bedside light. You can easily find it in pitch darkness, and moonlight from the mule is absolutely perfect for reading a clock or seeing where the dog is without waking your spouse and without messing with your eyes. On the other end of the lighting spectrum it's a serious (for the size) wall of light. On the other end of the flashlight spectrum a Seraph with (for instance) a P60vn XPG2 PDT has an amazing beam with great throw for the size. Very handy lights and they won't break your wallet.

Maybe somebody I know will trade or sell me one ;) hmmmmmm

ven

Flashaholic

Thanks!

Larry

Congrats Larry(and to steve), it is a very special host as there are not that many ti ones, never mind dark ti which is heat treated. This host can be used and used hard, will still look new! I use mine in work from time to time with a triple mule..............Also you can lego it with other surefire lights

I'm happy to see wimm's success with selling some lights. Brother will be chewing steak before he knows it. :thumbsup: I wanted to help you out buddy, unfortunately my flashlight fund is empty. :broke:

~ Chance

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got one double crown in Friday. The second double will have to wait but I can finally chew on my left side now. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.