• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SALE) FM3X FM3H-3 Megalennium / M6 Head

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine today as well. Great fit and finish as usual FM.
:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

I ordered the MOP reflector and am using it with a WA1185 lamp on my Megallenium. I find that it works best with 1 washer in the FM bi-pin lamp holder. No washers will give you artifacts and so will 2 washers. There is a very clearly defined hotspot in the center which should be able to shine a spot on the moon. It is amazing how much larger the FM 3" bezel is compared to the standard SF 2.5" bezel.

Nightfall came and I went outside to test the 3" what I now call "Super Turbo Head". This thing has amazing throw. By far more throw than any other light I have ever owned.
:twothumbs :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Got my adapters today, and they work flawlessly with a standard size D-Mag head, FM reflector and Bi-Pin tower.

IMGP2817.jpg

The color match is a bit off, but it's close enough, and properly shimmed, the 1185 does a great job in a smaller head than the KT4.

Next step is to try a Delghi 3" head, and figure out a way to use a Malkoff drop-in in the D-Mag head.

Another winner, FM! :thanks:

cenz

Enlightened
Got my adapters today, and they work flawlessly with a standard size D-Mag head, FM reflector and Bi-Pin tower.

IMGP2817.jpg

The color match is a bit off, but it's close enough, and properly shimmed, the 1185 does a great job in a smaller head than the KT4.

Next step is to try a Delghi 3" head, and figure out a way to use a Malkoff drop-in in the D-Mag head.

Another winner, FM! :thanks:

Hi Donn,

I had never used mag/magmod before, until just order FM3X turbohead in this thread, and I wonder to explorer more possibilities for this adapter, would you mind to suggest which turboheads can fit to it ?

thanks!

my_gentle_cry

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

#08 FM3H-3(VLOP) $193+4%
+Intl shipping 18
Unique Transaction ID 7JA525023V209843X (part1)
8Y75475968990853F (part2)

Last edited:

taylor

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for two FM3H-3 (complete head with 2 adapters & VLOP reflector ),
#09 & #10 for Megalennium original owner.
Cost : $193+$193 + $18+ $8
Total including shipping and 4% cc :$ 429

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+1]
Can I use this head on a standard D Mag light?
Depending on your M*g set up, there is a possibility.

I'm guessing I would need to remove the cam?
That cam adapter is definately not usable with M*g.
You will need FM removeable cam to replace it with or use it as camless but make sure bulb seat is not too high.

The two notches in the opening are to insert something into it and remove it?
Two notches will let you use slighly larger bulbs that can't be used in original M6/M4/M3T head/reflector.[/size]

Oli.Hall

Newly Enlightened
D'oh! I was checking for this thread every day whilst I was on holiday in LA for two weeks, and the weekend I came back and went to Le Mans where I had no internet access, the sales thread was posted! Lol.

Varooj, any plans to do anymore M6 heads in the future?

If anyone has second thoughts and would like to sell on their FM3X, or even an original M6 head KT4-HA then I would be very interested.

Thanks,
Oli.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
I will Take #11 FM3H-3, I have a reflector from my FM3V-2 Turbo head does this fit the FM3H-3, don't think I will need the reflector, just ordered the adapter kit. Just need the head, also ordered a Megalennium. What is the price.

:paypal:

Last edited:

doc007d

Newly Enlightened
Received my FM3X today and boy it is large compared to the 2.5'' head and what a work of art it is to,,

Thanks FM