• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Seattle 2 New York Sale 6PM Seattle Time 2.23.2017

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Seattle 2 New York Sale

I'll take:

RTS:
9. TN42vn + XPG2 S4 Dedome + DriverVNX2 + 800K Lux $250/$275

10. U21vn + XPG2 PDT + DriverVNX2 + Perfect Beam $118/$128

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alex, Vinh had blessed eezekum to start the sale on one of the earlier posts.

Dryfork, I don't know where you came from and I want to be mad at you for stealing the light I requested in post 25, beating me to it by a hair... but I will instead congratulate you on the quick hands.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

9. TN42vn + XPG2 S4 Dedome + DriverVNX2 + 800K Lux $250/$275

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I have to leave mid day to take my mom out for round 2 worth of scans for her urinary infection. Can someone please announce "Fiat Lux" as shown to start off the sale for me at 6PM Seattle Time? This will be the first time I am missing the party. Volunteer will get a pending Brand New Release Light ;-) Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

alex, please read this.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alex, Vinh had blessed eezekum to start the sale on one of the earlier posts.

Dryfork, I don't know where you came from and I want to be mad at you for stealing the light I requested in post 25, beating me to it by a hair... but I will instead congratulate you on the quick hands.

lmao. vinh's been known to have multiples of some lights. you never know.

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened

Do we wait to have our claim verified before we send funds for it or do we send it right away to make sure we get the light we claimed?

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
its not even on the front page. Im not happy

2. S41vn + Polished Stainless HDT Debadge MULE + DriverVN4 + 2*XPL HI 5000K + 2*XPL HI 4000K + Extra Thick Copper HS $145/$152

i wanted this this one

sorry bro. I woulda posted some more to make it obvious I was calling start but I'm actually doing this on work time right now =P

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alex, quit whining. Your ruining the fun of this auction

get a grip man

im not whining.... im just disappointed who was posting Fiat Lux was not pasted on page 1 for all to see. Thats very important to know. in past sales members would try to trick people and post Fiat lux befpre vinh does to get people to jump. It dont matter iv email Vinh. im sure he will help me out.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do we wait to have our claim verified before we send funds for it or do we send it right away to make sure we get the light we claimed?
From what I've experienced... Vinh will conform winners by putting their names next to the lights. Once confirmed best to pay asap, like <24 hours.
If you were legitimately first, sending payment up front efore being confirmed doesn't hurt but isn't necessary. But it is no way to cheat to the front as I believe he confirms then reconciles payments after.
My 0.02, I'm not the boss here!