Seeking refund

Alje

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how many are put off ordering a Macs because of negative threads like this.
It's not that I would mind the 6 week or little longer wait but to go on for months with no communication and never knowing when or even if the goodies will arrive I can do without. I would like a 26650 but am holding onto my money.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how many are put off ordering a Macs because of negative threads like this.
It's not that I would mind the 6 week or little longer wait but to go on for months with no communication and never knowing when or even if the goodies will arrive I can do without. I would like a 26650 but am holding onto my money.

yeah, the negative reviews of Mac's communication are what will force me to buy one used. I know based on all the rave reviews, that he makes amazing products, but you can't leave your customers wondering what the status is. it's bad business practices IMO

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder what happened though. Mac was very receptive to his customers and he was very active on these forums in the past. I wonder what made him change his demeanor so drastically?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like he was trying to move to a wave system and make a bunch and sell them, which he did a wave with several brass Knurly EDC, but with his website still active orders keep coming in, which is probably disruptive to the wave method.

AFCmitch

Newly Enlightened
I delt with Mac on a repair on my Tri and he was great! Back in June I had a small issue with a little glow dust leaking and he replied right away, had me send it in and returned it fixed within a week. :)