• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Shopping at GearBest

er84

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I recently receive my order of 2x INR18650-30Q battery.
But im worrie about the code they showing.

They show 138 and 3. Instead of only 136.
I was unable to find any picture on the entire web showing this code. Its always 136 only.

What mean this code and why i didnt get the same code as everybody else ?
Should i be worried about quality of this batterie ?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

I recently receive my order of 2x INR18650-30Q battery.
But im worrie about the code they showing.

They show 138 and 3. Instead of only 136.
I was unable to find any picture on the entire web showing this code. Its always 136 only.

What mean this code and why i didnt get the same code as everybody else ?
Should i be worried about quality of this batterie ?

Warning: Please do not use them before Gearbest confirmation in case of any accidents.

I am sorry for the case, and sorry for my delayed reply.
Promise you, tomorrow I will make a survey under the guidance of Gearbest Department of Investigation and Research, and give you instant feedback.
Actually, we plan to collect info from service center to check any cases just like your experience.
And we will test and report by selecting samples from different warehouses stock under the leader of our marketing and engineering managers.

Please show me about your Order Number, by comment the thread below or PM gearbest.
I will check all process about your order, including warehouse-in and warehouse-out inspection, freight transfer stations checking process.
Thank you for your feedback and responsibility, safety first!!

er84

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your quick answer.

Yes security first ! Maybe its the new 2017 batch and im the first to get them :laughing:

Order number: W1703120400102452

I already contacted gearbest support about this but they were unable to answer me.
They just propose me 2 bucks refund.

Ticket number :
T17032105501

Im waiting to you before using them.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any news about this mysterious code ?

Actually, you are right. We consulted from SAMSUNGSDI Co., Ltd and shared: Code No.136 and No.138 stands for different batch numbers and No.3. attached with 138 means ex-factory Month. We got the latest version. But we still worry about safety issues, the QC Team has tested 100pcs randomly-selected samples.They plan to keep them in monitored burn-in system for 5 days. In the light of present situation, we can only tested relative parameters which are the same between 136 and 138. There exits nothing unusual in our present process.

Last edited:

er84

Newly Enlightened
Nice to see how Gearbest handle this seriously.

So i should wait end of 5 days test ?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see how Gearbest handle this seriously.

So i should wait end of 5 days test ?

We have experiment on samples for 5 days, and to be conclude, there is no any difference happened. If you need any further report, please let me know, we will send you the proof by PM. We shall keep balance between our suppliers and you customers, right? Hope you can show your kind understanding. We Gearbest will never exclude its liability. If you have any further info about the case in social, please catch our attention, thanks.

er84

Newly Enlightened
I trust you. Gearbest seem to be a great place for authentic and safe product.

Thank you for this report.

I will contact you if i got any problem with those cells.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I trust you. Gearbest seem to be a great place for authentic and safe product.

Thank you for this report.

I will contact you if i got any problem with those cells.

We do thank you for your trusting which is the core of Gearbest, the energy of soul; never stop for better as well as further service and sales; take enjoyment in us and thank you raising your concerns, Dear.

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
GearBest hit by network glitch in currency exchange rate – costumers not affected

Shenzhen, China – During the past weekend (March 24th to 26th, 2017), GearBest.com was struck by an unforeseeable network software glitch affecting the currency exchange rate used in the website. At the time of writing for this notice, all issues have been resolved and the situation is now normalized.
Did it affect our customer?
It doesn't. All orders placed during the time of the glitch will be delivered on a regular fashion, and the aforementioned deflated values at which products were purchased will be respected. All commitments will be respected and followed throughout, taking into consideration that being unaware of the situation, consumers should not and will not be inconvenienced in any way or by any measure. Also, all of GearBest business partners and affiliate operations affected by the glitch will be issued as they were processed, with all corresponding commissions and dues.
GearBest makes sure it doesn't happen again
Until the "glitch" occurred, GearBest always used a competitive fixed exchange rate (eg. USD ~ EUR) that was updated only when a major fluctuation occurred. From now on, the currency exchange rate will be updated weekly. Also, a deep and thorough internal investigation has been ordered to detect and correct any potential technical issues that might have led to the network glitch. The GearBest team thanks everyone for the continuous support, and promises to keep working to deliver the best e-commerce platform possible. In case of any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Notice & Tips : we now update several panes of battery shipment to countries and regions

Austria
Belgium
Czech Republic
Switzerland
Denmark
Spain
United Kingdom
France
Hungary
Ireland
Norway
Netherlands
Slovakia
Luxembourg
Poland
Portugal
Israel
Russia
Ukraine

Tips: advise you to order batteries with Register Air when your package is within 2KG.

Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Japan
United States

Tips: advise you to order batteries with Southeast Asia special line (KERRY) when your package is within 20KG;
(HKSF) is access to Taiwan; Japan can use Japan National express lanes when your package is within 20KG;
United States by (HYT) shall be within 15KG.

Anyway, do not worry about some words which you may confused towards, any comments will be appreciated, and service center is ready for you all.
But have to say, congratulations to listed all, and never be sad, we will swiftly expand to more places, any further info, do let you know here.
Thank you all for your attention, nice weekends (in advance)

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear CPF friends,

2 important news here we wanna share with you:

#1. GearBest will have Qing Ming Festival short holiday from April. 2nd to April.4th, return to work on April.5th.

(Chinese 4 national holidays: Chinese New Year, Qing Ming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival )

The Qingming Festival is also referred to Tomb Sweeping Day, we pays respect to ancestors and celebrates the warming weather of spring.

Qingming Festival of this year is April 4, 2017. Actually, it takes place every year on April 4 or 5 on the first day of the fifth solar term of the Chinese calendar.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the holiday.

But some HK warehouses will resume orders as well, overseas warehouses work a normal schedule and are strongly recommended!

#2. About Knives Shipping countries and regions updated today

Austria
Belgium
Czech Republic
Denmark
France
United Kingdom
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain
Switzerland
Bolivia
Ukraine
United States

Any problems, please freely PM me or leave your comments below, we'll reply you when back.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Best regards,

GearBest Kathy

Last edited: