SHOT Show 2022

StuGatz

Enlightened
SHOT Show 2022
l2dpiiE.gif

Just verified that our SHOT Show credentials are allegedly in order (as if THAT has ever applied to me) and we are tentative for another SHOT Show Get Together that will be open to anyone that may make it, even if you cannot attend the actual SHOT Show.

With the cancellation of SHOT 2021, coupled to the extensive expansion work of the past (now effectively running) two years, this could prove to be...

And of course, AAS (Antique Arms Show also in Las Vegas) the following weekend.

Cautionary Comment for anyone NOT already aware of proper SHOT Show etiquette:
This thread is NOT intended to initiate any requests for passes or attendance to the SHOT Show event. DO NOT contact anyone here (myself included) with requests for a
SHOT Show pass or attendance. Every prospective attendee MUST process their own credentials for SHOT Show. That is all...

Now back to a little reading.

UsSnk70.jpg

Last edited:

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw that apparently my favorite pistol of all time has returned to production, with appropriate enhancements. Wish I'd been at the show to see it. My wallet might wish I hadn't seen it.

Edit: Hope it's OK to post that here. I got all excited and lost control:)

StuGatz

Enlightened
Brief update and thank you for your interest.

We will post videos/photos from SHOT 2022 in the very near future.

As an example, SureFire's booth consisted of four blank walls that would most likely have been office/storage with a long counter in front and a "SurFire" banner. Two reps sat at the counter and would hand out a contact/scan sheets upon request.

There were NO other representatives and NO merchandise on display. We were directed to contact the PR person (who was not present) and we were given some hook/loop style patches. That was it for SureFire.

We will include some of the patches in the upcoming SHOT Show package offerings in the near future.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Anybody has any report for CPF folks? Surefire released a new set of lights? Anything on display?

Did anyone notice the LEP (light emitting phosphor) that Surefire listed in their new catalog? It's the Commander-A, on page 38. The specs are 200k candela, and multiple reflectors that provide both close range and long distance light options.

I haven't seen a lot of innovation from Surefire in years...but this one grabbed my attention.

- FITP