Show off your charger collection!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
That Gyrfalcon looks pretty cool with the detailed displays. I might have to get myself one.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my charger.. I use them all.. each have pros and cons..

gyrfalcon. Doesn't like 26650 button top, and solder blop
efest v6. 26660 button top works well, solder blop works well.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Here are my 2 main chargers that I use in my office.
A Nitecore D4 and a Gyrfalcon ALL-88. I have a handful of other chargers in my garage.
FLoZddL.jpg

That's an impressive looking charger, I like it.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Here are my charger.. I use them all.. each have pros and cons..

gyrfalcon. Doesn't like 26650 button top, and solder blop
efest v6. 26660 button top works well, solder blop works well.

Does the gyrfalcon work well with eneloops? I like the idea of the eight bays. Last charge of eneloops I did was with my xtar vc4, but I felt it was cooking the batteries a little too much.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the gyrfalcon work well with eneloops? I like the idea of the eight bays. Last charge of eneloops I did was with my xtar vc4, but I felt it was cooking the batteries a little too much.

I have had good results from the Gyrfalcon and Eneloops.
With the Gyrfalcon, you can select the charging amperage from 0.1, 0.25, 0.50 and 1.00. I usually charge the Eneloops at .5a and they are barely warm during charging (they get warmer on the Nitecore D4).
I have a gang of Eneloops (mostly the Pro ones) since the wife loves having LED candles throughout the house. I swap the batteries every other week and have put dozens of cycles on them with the Gyrfalcon.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes. Eneloop works well with the gyrfalcon charger.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
With the Gyrfalcon, you can select the charging amperage from 0.1, 0.25, 0.50 and 1.00. I usually charge the Eneloops at .5a and they are barely warm during charging (they get warmer on the Nitecore D4).
I have a gang of Eneloops (mostly the Pro ones) since the wife loves having LED candles throughout the house. I swap the batteries every other week and have put dozens of cycles on them with the Gyrfalcon.

Great, thanks. .5a it is then when I get the Gyrfalcon. Just love the 8-bays.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Good to know thank you. I've always wanted an 8 bay charger for my eneloops.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

If it has settings that low I definitely have to get I one. I have lots of 10180s and being able to charge several at a time would be great.

Last edited: