• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show your Oveready Collection!

fl0t

Enlightened
Re: Show your Oveready Lights!

Just got my ice blue host. I don't know what drop-in will be using with this one. Maybe a quad mule in copper?

IMG_3494b.jpg

IsaacL

Enlightened

Just got my ice blue host. I don't know what drop-in will be using with this one. Maybe a quad mule in copper?

Now that's an incredible shot. :twothumbs What did you take it with?

Ice blue has to be my favorite color of all OR's ano'd host.

fl0t

Enlightened

Thanks IsaacL! :wave:

I used a Canon T3i with the default 18-55mm lens. I like to use outside lighting when there is no direct sun light.

I wanted to capture the real colour of the blue ano. The pictures on the oveready site are awesome, but how many times do you look at your flashlight under studio lights with a washed out white background?

dansciurus

Newly Enlightened

Hey guys. This is my Oveready dropin. H3N*LMH*V4.0*Triple Cree XP-G2*3.0-9.5*Torchlab

I have been edcing this light in a stock surefire 6p with mcclicky, for over a year. I never really let my cells drop below working voltage until tonight. IDK, but I just found that this dropin has a red diode on the board, that blinks when voltages are below working numbers. The first picture is a link to a video that I took. I can't figure out how to embed the video on here. Check it out! COOL!
VIDEO [video]http://s99.photobucket.com/user/sciurus_designs/media/EDC/20150205_000821.mp4.html[/video]
VIDEO

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dim slow blinking is a signal that voltage is too low.

Bright fast blinking is a signal that the head is too hot.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful light. TL20, 18350 extender and ZeroRez Shorty is my favorite set up. Single 18650 for long runtime or 2x18350 for full output.

seasam

Newly Enlightened
This looks familiar...

:D

that looks nice with the brass bezel! I would have rather just done a TL50 since it's cheaper but couldn't wait. Not sure if I like the TL20 in brass since I don't have the brass bezel to match... but then I thought the mass extra mass couldn't hurt with the 18W head :thinking:

the lego ability of these flashlights is really bad on my wallet :broke:

PS this combo is super handy. no more accidental turn-ons in my pocket.

oneinthaair

Enlightened
Light:
Cryos bezel, Moddoolar C interface, TL50-s, DB tail cap, Oveready tail cap shroud, ZeroRez shorty, P60vnG MTG2 5000k DriverVN.

2x AW IMR18350

CCW:
Sig Sauer P938 with 7 round mag

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Light!
It is not easy to find it on the Oveready website, but you might consider the black, delrin bezel ring for your rig, there. It offers more protection and looks clean; one opinion.

Light:
Cryos bezel, Moddoolar C interface, TL50-s, DB tail cap, Oveready tail cap shroud, ZeroRez shorty, P60vnG MTG2 5000k DriverVN.

2x AW IMR18350

CCW:
Sig Sauer P938 with 7 round mag

oneinthaair

Enlightened
Thank you sir! That's my next upgrade, but more then likely it will be something in Stainless steel or titanium.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are custom, square o-rings. They don't glow. Got them on CPF from el_Pablo. They fill the little gap perfectly.

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
One of our testers sent the following report:

The lights went out in our restaurant tonight. It was solved by my EDC and a little ingenuity. Lit the entire dining area including the bar for about 40 diners. We finished our meal and left about 20 minutes later...

2a7aq83.jpg

Last edited: