• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show your Oveready Collection!

Gretsch308

Newly Enlightened
1dd9d4a06fc7cea563b783d34140cab4.jpg

f3ce77edd108b2c7a8b6295ffe05438e.jpg

mfloreshostel

Newly Enlightened
Just got this the other day. I stained it Varathane's "natural" colored wood stain, then 3 coats of satin polyurethane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I had a Moddoolar Pocket and camera out, I decided to take a photo of my slowly growing Moddoolar family.

I've got lots of other Triads, but prefer the DB on the TL100 for pocket carry. I'm still waiting on the TL50s to become available again.

The V4 Nichia 219 LMH typically resides in the smoothie bezel on TL34. The V4 4000K XP-G2 LMH typically lives in a Cryos bezel on a 9P. One Wasp is a V5 XP-L, and the other is a V4.1 219B HML.

Moddoolar%20family_zps7ubw4sf8.jpg

jdboy

Enlightened
I want to say thanks to Tana and OR, oh and Surefire of course.

My new goto setup...

E8C66A11-4ADF-416A-81E4-85BE99D6515B_zpsmkbdnidu.jpg

Very nice setup! What pocket clip is that and does it just slip between the body and tailcap? It looks like it would work quiet well.

Father Azmodius

Enlightened
Re: Show your Oveready Lights!

Well I guess I thought I had the ice blue 6P when I bought the 2nd red one on the secondary market...

The whole family, missing the orange cerakote extender....

NWF_4213-L.jpg

The Surefire portion of the collection....

NWF_4215-L.jpg

Okay the C2 body isn't Oveready, but it is bored with large trits in it and it does have the Triad trit tail and a M2-50 (neutral) head.
The HAIII black 6P has a M2-XML head on it (converted to neutral XML for me by Dan)
Also shown are other 6Ps Natural HAIII (with triple), orange cerakote 6P, GITD 6P (with extender & trit bezel), 2 red 6Ps, a M2 HAIII black head and an anodized trit bezel and an anodized Ti 18650 battery holder.

NWF_4218-L.jpg

Moddoolar Family below. I do have to say my favorite is the TL50S with the zero rez shorty, Dark Sucks Ti clip and a wrapping of paracord. The Dark Sucks clip is a little loose, but the paracord helps that and the paracord also makes it extremely comfortable to hold onto. I often run 2x18350s in them, but If I go to China with it I use 1x18650 because the Chinese airlines have a rule on how many Li-ions you can bring on board - I've never seen it enforced but I do know I typically am well over the limit.

Overall the Diamondback line is extremely nice, comfortable to hold and has a huge variety of sizes and tails.

NWF_4223-L.jpg

2x18350 or 1x18650 in light below - YES!!
NWF_4221m%20small-L.jpg

I have a neutral XP-G2 LMH and a 219 LMH. The single LEDs are a Malkoff & a looong life Matteaus special. Lots of bodies and lots of tails.
NWF_4232-L.jpg

Really looking forward to a triple XPL, neutral, LMH, trit slots (thanks for making them 2mm x 8m). I'm open to either Natural HA or Black.

I see oberon. Do you hail from Mi? I'm my wife is a Michigan girl and loves it with an orange. I'm a beer snob from Md and am aging dogfish. I have a few '08 120s I'm saving for a special occasion.

Back on topic now, I placed an order with OR this morning so I'll have more soon, but my edc at the moment is a a FM copper C head on an OR 18650 body with triad tail and solar force clip.....until I order a dark sucks ti one

jdboy

Enlightened

Here's my meager few pieces. Both the Cryo's heads contain Oveready Triples. The Defense light also has a ZeroRez Mounty in place of the switch. And if it had a moonlight mode my Triple Copper E2E could possibly be my "perfect" EDC light. The 3P clones head has a UCL and crenulated bezel curtesy of OR, and who could resist a Triad tailcap.

2m7jiq1.jpg

Last edited:

kellyglanzer

Enlightened

Here's my meager few pieces. Both the Cryo's heads contain Oveready Triples. The Defense light also has a ZeroRez Mounty in place of the switch. And if it had a moonlight mode my Triple Copper E2E could possibly be my "perfect" EDC light. The 3P clones head has a UCL and crenulated bezel curtesy of OR, and who could resist a Triad tailcap.

2m7jiq1.jpg
Your right without moonlight that E2e is useless. Let me take it off your hands. :D

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is another :)

A smoothie housing the legendary Moddoo DD triple that pumps out ~1200 OTF on a single cell :devil:

That is as much as V4 wasp on a single cell :faint:

D5A2FE43-C061-4148-8A3A-FB62886DD1D3_zpsejpjt0hy.jpg

7DCE6691-482A-465E-8F94-4FA7AB2AD6EF_zps0dbrkn8n.jpg

Oh, and with Zero Rez

Last edited: