Sigma Customs: Corvus

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated list, appears that the OP is no longer editable.
First couple for FB have been made, next up will be a couple for here.

1. troutpool (SW40)
2. greatscoot (SST-20 4000K)
3. bpbpoo (SW45)
4. carrot (SW35, 15VP)
5. Random Dan (SW40, 15VP)
6. StoneKing (SW35, 15VP)
7. chipwillis
8. dotCPF (SW35, 15VP)
9. boo5ted (XP-L HI, Guppy)
10. meddlecho (SW35, 15VP)

jimmyturbo

Newly Enlightened
Wow this is a beautiful thing man, well done, just curious if I can get out on the list as I'm not in Facebook

Keep up the great work

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Minor design update, revised the tailcap design a bit and will be implementing it going forward after testing it on the next host cut.

This revision allows the switch assembly to be loaded fully from the tail instead of splitting the assembly process between the tail and battery compartment. Combined with the cup around the switch being switched to brass instead of acetal reduces the chance of cross threading the assembly when removing the switch assembly.

IMG_4236.JPG

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool, love the continual evolution of such a light. Not something you see with many custom shops. Really sets Sigma lights apart. Each is always made to be the best it can. Very special pieces. Can't wait, thanks for the update Devin hope all is well!

experimentjon

Newly Enlightened
This looks awesome! Finally discovered this light in my quest for the perfect 14500 light and joined the FB group. Now time to patiently wait for books to reopen one day in the future!

Stoneking

Enlightened
How is the list coming, any updates? Have some of these shipped out to CPF Members?

Stoneking

Enlightened
Are these lights still being made?
If so, can you show how the list is coming along.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
The project is still active. Have done a few for the FB list so far and a couple for here are up next, had to restart the first one for here.

Have done another switch revision which should be the final version, and has maximized ease of servicing the switch assembly while minimizing any risk of a short

Both lists will remain closed until they are near finished most likely.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Are there any new options as far as leds or finishes? I've seen a couple recently posted that didn't have the standard machined finish.

Stoneking

Enlightened
How do I find out when new lists are being generated. I want in! thanks
The current CPF list was started almost 2 years ago, not a single one has been made for this group. I highly doubt these will ever be made, let alone a new list being started.

boo5ted

Enlightened
The current CPF list was started almost 2 years ago, not a single one has been made for this group. I highly doubt these will ever be made, let alone a new list being started.
A hand full have been delivered but they're the ones from the FB group.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's like folks waiting 4-6 years on a custom revolver from Linebaugh. some folks really enjoy the thrill of the chase