• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigma Customs

recDNA

Flashaholic
Forgot to post this here. Enjoy!
7d84ed8479c7d14e9c0529a96b695cf2.jpg
How'd you get that "wood grain" look on the dark one?

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damascus Steel. Devin made two and half lights out of it.

3 and a half actually, the 18500 Sirius back in February, then Beale and Lokai (Lokai in the above photo), and the Copperhead.

Lokai received a fairly deep etch and then an oil blue, hence why the "grain" is so prominent, it is really there. Beale received an even deeper etch and a complete buffing, leaving just the physical contrast of depth and the deepest parts of the black oxide.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite looking forward to this project! Around what month will this drop be released?

These are reservations so there is no drop for this run, just delivery as I get them done. I hope to have the first run all done and shipped by sometime in August, but we'll see how that goes...

I noticed that some have tried to submit reservations for the Regulus run after the list was full, the last reservation for the first run of Regulus lights was filled on 6/17. Any submissions after that date are not in the first run.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are reservations so there is no drop for this run, just delivery as I get them done. I hope to have the first run all done and shipped by sometime in August, but we'll see how that goes...

I noticed that some have tried to submit reservations for the Regulus run after the list was full, the last reservation for the first run of Regulus lights was filled on 6/17. Any submissions after that date are not in the first run.
It will buy me some time to recover and reload for the Regulus!

recDNA

Flashaholic
3 and a half actually, the 18500 Sirius back in February, then Beale and Lokai (Lokai in the above photo), and the Copperhead.

Lokai received a fairly deep etch and then an oil blue, hence why the "grain" is so prominent, it is really there. Beale received an even deeper etch and a complete buffing, leaving just the physical contrast of depth and the deepest parts of the black oxide.
Art. Belongs in a museum.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
An update on in-progress lights (highlighted in yellow), I will be removing reservations at the end of the week for anyone who has not responded to my request for an email address to send an invoice to. Anyone who is coming up but not yet in-progress, I would recommend you fill out the form below so that your reservation doesn't get removed when it comes up.

Again, here is the link to fill out for contact information if you on the list and still interested in a light.
https://goo.gl/forms/UTyvT8RqaEddWyH02

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a reservation for a Regulus Al-Bronze.
The spreadsheet in your OP seems to be for the Sirius.
Does a spreadsheet for the Regulus exists as well? ... and if so, where can I find it :candle:

Thanks!
Pls check post #603.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

jdboy

Enlightened
I got the invoice for my copper 18650, can't wait to check it out in person.

Last edited:

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the invoice for my copper 18650, can't wait to check it out in person.
Thanks Freddie.

Additionally on the contact information, any reservations that don't have contact information by the end of the month will be removed to speed up the process for those still interested. I also will not be doing anymore 371D builds this year so that I can focus on the rest of the Sirius list and the Regulus project.

Contact Info Form: https://goo.gl/forms/HDqrCI4fCywS4I8k1

jdboy

Enlightened
Amazing, congrats to everyone who has gotten the chance to own such a nice light!

5c4ecdb1e15ef99544a8b2012582369c.jpg