• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigma Customs

gunga

Flashaholic
HaHa. Hope you are planning on a little review when you get yours?

Yep. Likely a little one since building it up as host. H17F, Nichia 219B (haven't decided on 4500 or 4000K). Can't find my McGizmo clip so perhaps Okluma clip.

No white glow. Orange, green, green -blue, aqua.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Ive changed from 4000's to 5000's now.

Yep. Likely a little one since building it up as host. H17F, Nichia 219B (haven't decided on 4500 or 4000K). Can't find my McGizmo clip so perhaps Okluma clip.

No white glow. Orange, green, green -blue, aqua.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going to be two happy campers there ^^

Has anybody else noticed there are only 39 reservations on the list?
Hmm, you're quite right. I'll have to trawl through the timestamps and see who is next on the list.

what about blue flurosilicone o rings ?.
Not at this time, my current supplier's green viton rings aren't even remotely close to matching between two sizes. Black viton is a safe bet though.

As number 11, if you happen across any more blue glow, I'd be game. And I really like the blue boot, please add me for that.

Thank you, and sorry to add to the book keeping.
The book keeping isn't too bad if I keep it organized and get everything entered correctly. I'm done adding options though, any more is too much.

Would love to take a blue boot switch too thanks.
For the glow stickers are we talking about the first 10 people on the list or the first 10 people to ask
for them to be added to their lights?

As this either makes me number 2 or 33 lol.

First 10 people to ask for them. Any stickers after that will depend on if gunga makes more and would be offered at cost, or you could support gunga directly and acquire them from him.

jal

Newly Enlightened
The book keeping isn't too bad if I keep it organized and get everything entered correctly. I'm done adding options though, any more is too much.

First 10 people to ask for them. Any stickers after that will depend on if gunga makes more and would be offered at cost, or you could support gunga directly and acquire them from him.

Oh, I misunderstood. Please put me down for blue then.

I only commented on the bookkeeping because I've done this sort of thing in a different context before, and at a certain point it starts driving me nuts.

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
You add me to the glow in the dark green please allow it clip to!

fizeau

Newly Enlightened
Do you have the photo that Okluma clip attached to the host for reference?

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nfetterly got the last complimentary glow sticker. Anyone who wants one after that, they are $5.

You add me to the glow in the dark green please allow it clip to!
I added you in for the clip.

The clips are in the mail so no pictures yet.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you could change my optic choice to "narrow" please.

thanks.
cant seem to damn change it with my mobile!.

Last edited: