• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigma Customs

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no real way of measuring this and I'm not sure if you could get an accurate measurement considering the light is nickled. The finish you're showing is very close to the look of the Alpha lights.
I checked his page and it says a 65TPI thread with a blunt tool .003" deep. I think this one amounts to roughly 80TPI

Please change both of my lights to Lux-RC 371D. Thanks!
Done. I think I've got everyone updated that has requested.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
My awesome al-bronze Sigma in good company today

faa8c14c7757b73a83ef4ab94a04593c.jpg

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
Can I get upgraded to the 371D with CW XP-Ls. Great looking driver!

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Please add me for Titanium 18500, knurled, sapphire, clip, 4000k LEDs of your choice and 371 driver. Also I am REALLY kicking myself for not grabbing your heat treated/textures Ti prototype. Will pay a premium for this, it really set this light apart from the competition. Thank you!

Chris

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can I get upgraded to the 371D with CW XP-Ls. Great looking driver!
I don't do cool white LEDs, the 371Ds I have on order will have 5000k 219C LEDs, or I could order a 4000k XP-L board with the next order.

Please add me for Titanium 18500, knurled, sapphire, clip, 4000k LEDs of your choice and 371 driver. Also I am REALLY kicking myself for not grabbing your heat treated/textures Ti prototype. Will pay a premium for this, it really set this light apart from the competition. Thank you!
Chris

I'm not knurling Titanium at this time.

I'm locking the list after Chris, I want to work through the list and possibly simplify some things after I get most of the list done.

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
I don't do cool white LEDs, the 371Ds I have on order will have 5000k 219C LEDs, or I could order a 4000k XP-L board with the next order.

Then please update my order to 317D with your preferred 5000K 219C. Thanks

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, I sorted the list the other day looking at how many of each metal I had on the list. The entries are sorted alphabetically by metal type, but within each group the entries are still chronological

jdboy

Enlightened
I just updated my second light to the 317D Driver (Nichia led). Just wanted to give you a heads up.

fizeau

Newly Enlightened
Pls update my light to 371D driver with Nichia and narrow optic, TKS!!

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright, question time again.

Would you guys prefer a more open bezel with more of the optic exposed? This would require a gasket instead of the usual o-ring currently employed.
Currently the O-ring setup obscures a bit of the optic, but are easy to source and replace. Difference would be 20mm vs 19mm currently.

Mac, Okluma, and Hanko all use the slightly more open bezel and a gasket instead of an o-ring seal.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Alright, question time again.

Would you guys prefer a more open bezel with more of the optic exposed? This would require a gasket instead of the usual o-ring currently employed.
Currently the O-ring setup obscures a bit of the optic, but are easy to source and replace. Difference would be 20mm vs 19mm currently.

Mac, Okluma, and Hanko all use the slightly more open bezel and a gasket instead of an o-ring seal.

I don't think you can go wrong by emulating the masters above, Devin. So, yes, that would be my preference. Thanks for exploring all these options in pursuit of attaining excellence which by all accounts you have already reached. :)

pingz

Newly Enlightened
Haven't been around lately to read the thread, but just did and I updated myself to a 371D. Hopefully that is alright with you Devin.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
My awesome al-bronze Sigma in good company today

faa8c14c7757b73a83ef4ab94a04593c.jpg

Just realized I hadn't responded to this picture, nice collection Chris, she appears to be in good company.

I don't think you can go wrong by emulating the masters above, Devin. So, yes, that would be my preference. Thanks for exploring all these options in pursuit of attaining excellence which by all accounts you have already reached. :)

That is the direction I'm leaning, I have some of the proper size gaskets on order and I'm gonna run one or two with the wider bezel bore. The reason it came to my mind recently, is I have a hybrid Okluma that I put a fluorosilicone ring in, and I keep noticing a blue ring in the beam from light reflecting off the ring. Also, I think that the bezel tend to look better with more of the optic on show.
The downside to switching to gaskets is the fluorosilicone ring option will end up being for thread rings only, as the watch gaskets are black.

I'm overall happy with the hosts at this point, but there are a couple alterations I want to do yet, including adjusting the size of the 18500 host to better accommodate IMR or protected 18500 cells, and running a different chamfer angle on the grip rings.

Haven't been around lately to read the thread, but just did and I updated myself to a 371D. Hopefully that is alright with you Devin.
That is fine, I now have a better idea of what I will need to order from Serge next.

I took a break from studying for finals, and re-did calculations for light prices taking into account tooling costs, materials, and time that is more up to date, and have adjusted the prices a bit. The regular three metals have been adjusted up a little, and Al-Bronze and Titanium have been dropped $25 each.