Simple Two-stage Clickie for 6P?

ferretray

Newly Enlightened
I have a SF 6P with a Malkoff M60. Next mod. I'd like is a quality two-stage clickie (Low and high only). Any suggestions?
I'm not real up on the manufacturers acronyms so simple is better, please. Thanks in advance, Ray

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about a two stage clicky switch, but you might want to consider getting Malkoff's MD2 P60 host. It is designed specifically for his drop ins, and he now sells a ring that gives it 2 modes which are changed by loosening the bezel (which is generally better than a 2 stage switch). The MD2 can also fit 18650's but a 6P cannot.

ferretray

Newly Enlightened
I made a couple from mudmans parts. They work great.
Thanks for the response. Are you using this set-up in a 6P? Could you PM more info. please. I'd like to go forward with this mod.
I appreciate your help folks.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
If by forward you refer to the switch it's a reverse clicky. (just kidding) It is reverse clicky though.
Mudman has some two way reverese clicky switches.
DX has a few to choose from too.
Basically I installed the two way switch into this tailcap with mudmans resistors. I think I used a 20 ohm.
I destroyed a couple and burned up much solder and used epoxy to hold it all together, but It works great. Nothing I would ever sell, its just too messy looking.
Roll up your sleeves and get to work gentlemen!

Last edited: