• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

aZhu

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Just ordered trits..going 5 blue ice n 5 green...just gotta order some norland stuff now ne info where to n how bout a uv light bulb? Don't have the money for a 500 dollar enclosed light

You can probably get a cheap UV flashlight from eBay. Don't know how effective it will be and how long it'll take but I'm sure it'll be faster than leaving it out in the sun for hours.

I have my trits and norland ready. Just awaiting the light :)

gunga

Flashaholic
Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Make sure it's a 365nm light. A cheep uv may be 395nm which will not cure norland. Mixglo.com has norland.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

What light r u gonna use? Where u fet norland

I ordered the 18350. Got shipping confirmation today so it will arrive on Monday. Gonna use blue and white trits. I ordered my tritium and norland from mixglo. Took about a week for delivery.

Last edited:

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

Sweet any one know bout those uv lights on ebay for drying ladies nails they r way cheap n bet the end of the light would at least fit in it

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

Just got a email with good tracking number it really has been a pleasure dealing with him :)

eclipsesharp

Newly Enlightened

Sweet any one know bout those uv lights on ebay for drying ladies nails they r way cheap n bet the end of the light would at least fit in it

yup these will work. I got a cheap eBay one with a single uv bulb. I use it quite often too.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Got mine in via DHL in 2 days! I'll post some photos later on tonight :)

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

so glad to see so many happy customers, i have been trying to eliminate the delaying factors proactively, thanks to all the suggestions and feedback. If you have any inconvenience please feel free to shoot me (an email) right away so it is resolved asap.

Jtolly

Newly Enlightened

DHL just delivered! 2 days...2 days from the other side of the world. I cant get over that! As soon as I get home... its play time! I'll post some pictures when I get sometime over the weekend. Thanks again Sulman!

akhyar

Enlightened

Hi Sulman,

Just a suggestion.
Maybe in your build request, you can emphasize that DHL option is recommended, as the difference is only $3.50 for a custom light that cost >$200.
I'm sure buyers are willing to fork out the extra for safe and speedy delivery of their lights.

If I didn't ask you on the difference in the delivery period of the two shipping options, I might have opted for the cheaper option and waited for maybe a week or two instead of 2 days.
Only to some remote places where the delivery is not covered by DHL (is there any place that users here knows about?), maybe the other option is the only available means

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Here are the pics I promised! :)

sinner_tri_edc_01.jpg

sinner_tri_edc_02.jpg

sinner_tri_edc_03.jpg

akhyar

Enlightened

Looks great aZhu.
Nice colour coordination of the blue clicky, trit vials and glow sticker :twothumbs

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Nice glow sticker. ;)

Thanks! It doesn't lay as flat as I'd like but that's cause the wires are pushing it a little.

Glow sticker?

It's the aqua blue glow that you see coming from the front of the flashlight. There's a custom cut glow sticker behind the optics.

Looks great aZhu.
Nice colour coordination of the blue clicky, trit vials and glow sticker :twothumbs

Thanks! Now i'm contemplating if I should anodize the clip blue or not...