• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

boofingdragon

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Mine arrived today. Less than week from receiving the ship notice. I am impressed at how much better this Ti one is than the early copper 18350 I got a year or so ago. Tail stands like it should, zero machine marks, the cren bezel is well executed, and the jeweled lens is a nice upgrade. Just got all the trits installed and I am really liking this new one. Well done Sinner, you have stepped up your game considerably and it hasn't gone unnoticed here. Bravo!

Chris

boofingdragon

Newly Enlightened

Mine arrived today. Less than week from receiving the ship notice. I am impressed at how much better this Ti one is than the early copper 18350 I got a year or so ago. Tail stands like it should, zero machine marks, the cren bezel is well executed, and the jeweled lens is a nice upgrade. Just got all the trits installed and I am really liking this new one. Well done Sinner, you have stepped up your game considerably and it hasn't gone unnoticed here. Bravo!

JRCARRERAS

Newly Enlightened

My Sinner 18350 Ti combo.
A lot of POWER!! in a little case.

20151117_120304_zpsqpqgmq35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160410_203233_zpsrghf5nxa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-37-34_zpsnfjikdch.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-22-06-28_zpsnp5vhkg4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Raife

Newly Enlightened

Mine arrived today and so far I'm very impressed with the quality.

AndrwTNT

Newly Enlightened

Still getting some pretty annoying inductor whine when in the 3rd mode... Taken the pill out multiples times and tightened. Can't seem to get it to go away. Suggestions?

akhyar

Enlightened

EDC folder for the weekend.
Can't get enough of the Sinner.

image_zpsuspdhitr.jpeg

ven

Flashaholic

Very nice all,

Hey akhyar, when you do get enough, send it my way:p

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

Still getting some pretty annoying inductor whine when in the 3rd mode... Taken the pill out multiples times and tightened. Can't seem to get it to go away. Suggestions?

Andrew, the standard nanjg-105c driver does make a noise in medium, well it does make noise at all modes technically but only the medium modes are in the audible range.. Let me know if you need me to replace it with the max lumens one (that doesnot makes the noise) and i'll make sure to do that asap.

Thanks

AndrwTNT

Newly Enlightened

Andrew, the standard nanjg-105c driver does make a noise in medium, well it does make noise at all modes technically but only the medium modes are in the audible range.. Let me know if you need me to replace it with the max lumens one (that doesnot makes the noise) and i'll make sure to do that asap.

Thanks

Thank you so much for the response Sulman. I actually just mailed it out today to Myron. He offered to swap it out to a FET driver for me (if I remember correctly you guys are familiar with one another). I will let you know if anything changes. Absolutely love the light regardless!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received my Mokume this week as well. I purposely decided to not have tritium slots and crenelations since I thought they would take away from the Mokume........ I would do that again with the tritium slots but would get the crenelations now I have to admit ;) Bright, heavy, beautifull......

sinners1k.jpg

sinners2k.jpg

Eric

Last edited:

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Mokume is a sweet looking light, definitely looks best without slots interrupting the flow of the grain. Crenelations look alright, though I prefer a smooth bezel myself.

ven

Flashaholic

WOW WOW and WOW eric, 3 stunners ,especially the Mokume.........:party: