• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

R850R

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Nice. So the orange glow works well with copper? I should advertise that one more.

:)

There's a colour cast on that picture though?

It's an awesome color for sure and would really compliment a Cu host! It's subtle, but has a nice warm glow to it in the dark. I've loved the blue and green in the past, but orange is quickly becoming my favorite!

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened

Finally found one. Looking forward to getting this light. Do they normally come with the 18350 battery?

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened

Yes sir, just so happened to see them on Urban. Should be in today, I'll post pics. Trying to locate batteries today

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened

Got my light! Love the fit and finish as well as the output. Not a fan of the orange O-rings though.

imagejpeg

jlemond

Newly Enlightened

Hey Sinner, per your Instagram it seems like you will be opening your books soon. If you have a list of people that want to place orders, can you please put me on that list. Thank you,
Jeff

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened

Does anyone know the size of the o-rings and where to buy the correct blue ones?

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

Hi Atlas, I'm assuming you are talking about the primary O-ring seal in the optics, they are AS-568-018 and can be purchased from theoringstore.com , Fluorosilicone O-rings are commonly the ones that are blue.

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened

Hi Atlas, I'm assuming you are talking about the primary O-ring seal in the optics, they are AS-568-018 and can be purchased from theoringstore.com , Fluorosilicone O-rings are commonly the ones that are blue.

Yes. Thank you, if you don't mind I'd like the size of the other in the body as well.

TheDude315

Newly Enlightened

Are you accepting orders again? Is there somewhere I can go to see options?

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

Not yet, i still have 4 list lights to finish before i can resume orders. Thanks.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Got a 18650 copper host in a trade with a wonderful member here. Body was flamed and looked really cool, was going to keep it but then had the brilliant idea of polishing it while preserving the darkness in the grooves.

Added a 219b 4000k triple, figure the rose tint will match the copper nicely. Used my favorite driver H17f but I'm a little nervous using a high drain cell so I have a protected NCRB in there. Switch was one I had laying about, and I need to source some orings because the host was missing some. There's no lens above the optic but I don't think I care, if the optic gets damaged it's like $1 for a new one and I have plenty laying about. Gotta get a clip, think I'm gonna go for a black Oveready if it fits.

Anyway, here she is!

XOCLKdF.jpg

Love the thing.

If someone can reassure I can use an HG2 in there with the FET 219b I'd appreciate it

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic

Be careful. It may use 2mm bolts with extra wide spacing. This was used for the stainless steel convoy clip. Any McGizmo or equivalent will show large gaps at the holes.

Just program the H17F to stop at level 22 (max 3A) if you are worried.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Be careful. It may use 2mm bolts with extra wide spacing. This was used for the stainless steel convoy clip. Any McGizmo or equivalent will show large gaps at the holes.

Just program the H17F to stop at level 22 (max 3A) if you are worried.

Stainless Convoy clip= the bendy Chinese one that comes with two screws and nuts?

How can I tell? Try the Convoy and it fits then it won't fit a Gizmo or Oveready? Emarkd posted a photo a few pages back with an Oveready clip on an 18350 body, are there various hole spacing options?

gunga

Flashaholic

It is not too bad. You can increase clip strength by bending it a bit. That's the one. Check to see what bolts fit. 2mm is designed for the convoy clip. 2.5 mm is designed for a bendy ti clip from China (that is no longer available). Thr Gizmo should fit both with gaps. It will look worse if designed for the convoy.