SNEAK PEAK BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! You Will Be Super Excited!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Did you speak with Customer Service about this? All online orders are automated so if you placed an order AND your payment went through, then the order should be in our system. You would have gotten an order confirmation email if the order went through. Also, make sure your credit card wasn't charged.

The orders opened at 10:00 a.m. on Black Friday. Two colors did sell out by the end of the day. Over the next few days, all the colors did sell out. We had them in stock when we opened the lights for ordering. They were just very popular so that went fast.

I'm not sure about the site being down. We haven't had any outages reported. You can always call if you are having website issues.

We are getting ready to send out this weekend's newsletter. I hope you are a subscriber because it will have the new cerakotes in it. Again, we anticipate they will go fast. We just got the new lights in today so we will ship once the orders come in.

Best wishes!

i ordered mine in the Spartan finish on black Friday. now there is no record of my order. were they discontinued before they even shipped?
i have been trying to reorder but your site has been down. please advise what i should do.

tjdean01

Newly Enlightened
FenixStore, Shoot! Looks like I missed the bus on these! Unfortunately I wasn't a newsletter subscriber but I am now!

I really want the green oxidized copper PD35 TAC shown in the original post above (and the grey is not bad either), but looks like I missed out. Were those actually produced? Will it be made again?
d43c3a57-e482-47bd-b77f-7c40ecbff23b.png

What about the camo one from Edison Bright. Annodized and not Cerakote? And is it a durable as the solid black? A possibility but not as nice as the green copper above.
5e83bce7-44bb-471e-83d8-f0071e8d7a01.png

Please let me know which colors are up-and-coming! Were there any colors released that weren't listed on the Fenix Blog?

Man, I'm full of questions today! ;)

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Let's see if we can answer your questions:

1. Yes, all went to production and sold QUICKLY. They are very, very high quality and super cool looking. Our cerakote source is the best there is.
2. We can't speak to the camo lights offered by Edison Bright. We don't have those in hand to compare. There is a definite difference in processes though. We do know the Edison Bright lights are NOT cerakote.
3. We will be getting more of the Elite Series in stock after the first of the year. We aren't sure of the colors yet. A lot depends on what our source can provide.

Great thing you are a newsletter subscriber. When we get any new products in, we send out the newsletter announcement and announce it here on CPF at the same time. We never announce new products to just one customer stream. We make sure EVERYONE has the opportunity to purchase our products. You will want to get your order in as soon as you get the newsletter since these lights have literally sold out in a matter of hours (most of them). You will know your order goes through because you will always get an email confirmation as soon as you place your order.

Thanks for your interest. Let us know if you have other questions.

FenixStore, Shoot! Looks like I missed the bus on these! Unfortunately I wasn't a newsletter subscriber but I am now!

I really want the green oxidized copper PD35 TAC shown in the original post above (and the grey is not bad either), but looks like I missed out. Were those actually produced? Will it be made again?
d43c3a57-e482-47bd-b77f-7c40ecbff23b.png

What about the camo one from Edison Bright. Annodized and not Cerakote? And is it a durable as the solid black? A possibility but not as nice as the green copper above.
5e83bce7-44bb-471e-83d8-f0071e8d7a01.png

Please let me know which colors are up-and-coming! Were there any colors released that weren't listed on the Fenix Blog?

Man, I'm full of questions today! ;)

bladesmith3

Enlightened
i received my battleworn finish Fenix PD35TAC
it was supposed to have a pocket clip that had the battleworn finish like posted on the web site.
mine came gloss black. very out of place on the ceracoated light. anyone get a black clip instead
of the one that is supposed to come with the battleworn version?

27z9sfs.jpg
[

/IMG]

tjdean01

Newly Enlightened
it was supposed to have a pocket clip that had the battleworn finish like posted on the web site.
mine came gloss black. very out of place on the ceracoated light. anyone get a black clip instead

27z9sfs.jpg
[
/IMG]

With this light having both the tail clicky and the button by the head, the clip for me just seemed to get in the way when I changed hand holding positions. I took it off!

That battleworn would look nice clipless! Is the black I'm seeing the original black Fenix annodization? So, if you scratch the Cerakote you won't even be able to tell! :)

bladesmith3

Enlightened
i spent $100 for this light just because of the way it looks. that included the clip. i want to be able to use the clip. the ad for the light clearly shows the ceracoated clip. mine was delivered with the standard shiny black clip.
believe me i notice it. everyone who has held it mentioned the shiny clip. i am waiting to hear from fenix. no word back from my emails yet. the light is nice BTW. i still want the Spartan version but will not buy it
with a black clip.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The last shipment came in without the clips cerakoted. Just email us at [email protected] and give us your order number. We will get a cerakoted clip out as soon as we can get some from the supplier. Thanks!

27z9sfs.jpg
[

/IMG]

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The last shipment came in without the clips cerakoted. That wasn't the plan so we will make sure our next shipment does have the clips done also. Just email us at [email protected] and give us your order number. We will get a cerakoted clip out as soon as we can get some from the supplier. Thanks!

i spent $100 for this light just because of the way it looks. that included the clip. i want to be able to use the clip. the ad for the light clearly shows the ceracoated clip. mine was delivered with the standard shiny black clip.
believe me i notice it. everyone who has held it mentioned the shiny clip. i am waiting to hear from fenix. no word back from my emails yet. the light is nice BTW. i still want the Spartan version but will not buy it
with a black clip.

tjdean01

Newly Enlightened
with a black clip.

Is the Spartan version the one that looks like oxidized copper with the green markings? I like that one!

FenixStore, is there a way to get them with no clip at all; or the clip not on? So hard to get the clips off without scratching the finish. Blowndeadline mentioned that they Cerakote the clips and lights separately anyway.

tjdean01

Newly Enlightened
Is the Spartan version the one that looks like oxidized copper with the green markings? I like that one!

FenixStore, is there a way to get them with no clip at all; or the clip not on? So hard to get the clips off without scratching the finish. Blowndeadline mentioned that they Cerakote the clips and lights separately anyway.

Well, they had the Spartan green & copper version online for a limited time. I tried to buy one but the site wouldn't let me log in even after I reset password. Finally I decided to check out as guest and by time I got everything typed in they were gone. I signed up for the newsletter which I thought would alert me of new releases and that didn't come either. I just randomly saw the ad on Google and that's how I know they had them online for preorder.