Sofirn AAA C01s Twisty Led Flashlight.

ragweed

Enlightened
Got it today from AliExpress around 5 weeks shipping but was here in the USA 2 weeks ago, Customs holdup.? Another poster here shows beam shots. I ordered the Green one & it is so dark green it looks like its black. 3 lumens is first on followed by 100 lumens with another off on twist. The beam is warmer than the neutral white but not by a whole lot. I like Twisty lights as there is not much to go wrong like a Clicky. It has a nice round beam with no hot spots or rings. Threads are fairy smooth. Its a very nice EDC light for 10 dollars shipped IMO. You get 2 O rings, a key ring & a pocket clip attached.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must be special, I got a diffuser as well. I like it better than the one on the Lumintop Tool AA 2.0. That one is just a cap the fits over the end of the light, with no emission to the sides since the sides of the diffuser are down on the head of the light, not extending out form it. The one on the C01S I got kinda looks like a nasal inhaler in that it protrudes out bast the end of the light, and has a rounded dome on the end. The trade off is that it doesn't glow in the dark like the Lumintop one.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Very interesting !

And I see they are available on Amazon, also.

In stock, with Prime shipping !

Sure beats dealing with Customs delay.

:twothumbs
_