• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF P/C/M series Tail Cap

AW

Newly Enlightened
For those waiting for the M6 switch, here is the prototype :whistle: :

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those waiting for the M6 switch, here is the prototype :whistle: :

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
:takeit:
:paypal:

Great news AW!!!!!! Thanks for the pics. So looking forward to the production run!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

chuck614

Newly Enlightened
The switch guts of my early round 6P doesn't look like any of the pictures. It's a twisty, but has no plastic retaining ring. Just a mushroom-looking aluminum part with attached o-ring that has a "blister" that fits up inside the rubber cap. Just press the rubber boot cap, and the whole switch pushes out as a unit. Will either A or B versions fit?, or do I have to buy a "newer" 6P.
Thanks
:thinking:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
The switch guts of my early round 6P doesn't look like any of the pictures. It's a twisty, but has no plastic retaining ring. Just a mushroom-looking aluminum part with attached o-ring that has a "blister" that fits up inside the rubber cap. Just press the rubber boot cap, and the whole switch pushes out as a unit. Will either A or B versions fit?, or do I have to buy a "newer" 6P.
Thanks
:thinking:

I have some of those older tailcap switches. Yes, you will have to have a newer 6P tailcap. Look at the photos of A and B in post 1 and you can see that there is no way that they will attach to your switch.

Bill

chuck614

Newly Enlightened
I have some of those older tailcap switches. Yes, you will have to have a newer 6P tailcap. Look at the photos of A and B in post 1 and you can see that there is no way that they will attach to your switch.

Bill

:sigh: I was afraid of that. Oh well, thanks Bill.

Toglud

Newly Enlightened
For 1 Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF P/C/M series Tail Cap. Version B - for Z41 twisty tail cap.
+ Registered mail w/ tracking.

Torben.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
One Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch for SF Megalomania tail cap.
Version B
Registered shipping
Total $55

Thank you sir!

Sent PM about combining this shipping with 3 x 18650-P cells. Thanks!

Last edited: