Solarforce L2 parts and such...

haliwa04

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered an L2 setup(host and drop in assembled), and wanted to go ahead and pick up some basic mod parts like gitd o rings, tail cap button, maybe a spare bezel. I just want to add a little personal touch to it without turning it into a $500 lightsaber. Problem is, I have no idea what size o rings or anything else to order. The solarforce sales sight doesn't give much info and I've googled my fingers off and come up with nothing. If some of you flashaholics could chime in and learn a newb, I'd appreciate it.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Customlites has SolarForce parts. I like them. The gold L2P I got is sweet. The lanyard rings and clips and extended body and such are not very expensive and I am not dealing with a company thousands of miles away. The CPF member nailbender is in charge over there. He answers my questions and makes bang-up dropins as well.

billgood

Newly Enlightened
Tailcap is 16mm.

Rear o ring is 18mm OD

Front ring is 25mm OD

Hope this helps.
16 mm is the tail stand tail cap or the other one. I know they are different sizes.

Sportac makes some nice 1 mode drop ins.
The bezel as another user said, just buy it from anywhere solarforce is sold. To my knowledge the surefire bezels will not fit, bust most of the other parts will.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bezel as another user said, just buy it from anywhere solarforce is sold. To my knowledge the surefire bezels will not fit, bust most of the other parts will.

The Cryos Cooling bezels will work on my L2P, as will the SolarForce bezel on my Oveready lights. One thing that will not interchange are the bezel rings; at least between Oveready/SureFire and SolarForce. The tailcaps can be swapped. Curiously, the L2P tailcap will work on a Nitecore P12 but the Oveready Triad tailcap will not fit on the Nitecore.

Tiresius

Enlightened
How about a McClicky switch? They don't cost as much and can easily be bought from overready as a complete conversion kit.