• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Another purple micro mag with triple nichia 219 for sale

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Up for sale is another purple micro mag featuring triple Nichia 219b emitters reflowed onto a triple noctigon MCPCB and driven by a BLF17DD driver. The driver is flashed with four mode STAR firmware with off time memory and moon mode. The moon mode is not a true moon low as the light puts out around 10 lumens on this level. High mode draws nearly 5.5 amps out of an Efest IMR 14500 cell (not included) for a short while before dropping slowly through the four amp range. Output at 4.5 amps is somewhere around 1000 lumens of high CRI goodness. The build is nearly identical to the light featured in this thread except that the heatsink is made of aluminum instead of copper. The optic is the carclo 10511 narrow spot frosted.

100_2295_zpsql1xd8cs.jpg

100_2296_zpstuqtlkuy.jpg

100_2294_zpsmj6imjtb.jpg

Price including CONUS shipping is $60. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Last edited:

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Re: Another purple micro mag with triple nichia 219 for sale

I'll take it.

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

You got it,Thanks!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jvvjvv, lucky you saw it before me! I would have had a hard time resisting this one. That purple is screaming. I know this is a killer light. All of kyfishguy's builds are rock solid. My Silver Triple is still humming along. Even after the wife & daughter have dropped it on ceramic tile several times. Never missed a beat.

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

Yeah....the color got me, plus I don't have a micro at all. Can't wait!!!

Last edited:

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

Hi Jvvjvv,
I need your shipping address, please reply via PM or e-mail at [email protected].
Thanks,
Brian

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

Brian.......

pm sent, thanks

jack

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. I gotta get one of these for my wife. Simple mini-mag. Hi CRI. Purple. :) But can one be put together that will run on a "regular" 14500, or even just an L91?

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

Hi Bigbluefish,

The only trick to making a micro mag run off a regular 14500 is keeping the amperage a bit more reasonable. A nanjg AK-47 driver at 2.1amps should do the trick. I would choose a single emitter over the triple if I were to make a micro for an L91. The single mode nanjg 110 would be my choice but would max out at around 0.5 amps. The Eoslamp three mode 0.5 amp driver could be used if you want modes but the modes don't work well with an L91. Eneloops work fine. PM me if you want me to build something for you.

Brian

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

Brian......the light arrived a couple of days ago. Very nice light. The batteries arrived today and I took it on the dog walk to night. I put out a lot of usable light, with nice tint. GOOD JOB,!!!

Jack

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

That's great Jack, I'm glad you're enjoying your light!

warx23

Enlightened

I just got my Green Mini Mag. Love it! Tons of light and in a great package. Nice work!