• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold- brand new mcgizmo mule

torch104

Newly Enlightened
United States / East Coast / DC Metro Area
Hello, I would like to put up my brand new just out of plastic McGzmo Mule. It has the Nichia 119v and HIVE (3v) converter was 426 but I'm asking PayPal 350 F&F or 357 G&S. Shipped next day unless it's Saturday or Sunday as I work 5am - 3pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:

lite steppe

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS brand new mcgizmo mule

I will take it! So psyched. Please let me know how best to proceed.

lite steppe

Newly Enlightened

McMULE is now in my possession. Great seller. Fast shipping, good communication and the light is as new.

ven

Flashaholic

So jealous, congrats on possibly one of the greatest lights ever made................imo anyway. Timeless light piece of art...............hoping next year to get one of these myself, as my haiku keeps complaining of loneliness...........

lite steppe

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Ven, this is my first Mcgizmo. I am well and truly chuffed as they say in your land?

ven

Flashaholic

Thanks Ven, this is my first Mcgizmo. I am well and truly chuffed as they say in your land?

Beautiful lights with beautiful beams, does not get much better imo. Just don't expect a hot rod(as they are not), more a usable sensible output .

scout24

Flashaholic

OP- I'll mark this sold, please edit future sales threads the same way. Thanks! :)