• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DAMASCUS Flute and 40DD

grayhighh

Enlightened
1. Damascus 40DD US500+shipping
In MINT condition, come with 1 battery and 1 charger. Two blue trits in the tail.

(Note: the photos above are taken from a light I sold a while back. I am just a bit lazy to take pic of the same light. The light I am selling is in Mint condition. If buyer likes to see new photo I am willing to make it happen:))

2. Damascus Flute 17 trits version US700+shipping
Light is in MINT condition. Same L.E as the Ti Flute, but this light is sexier:devil:
Have 17 trits hole. Only installed 9 trits - blue/blank/red - blue in the middle.

* Pm me for shipping cost. Price is usually US14 to any where but some location might varies.
* I ship all my lights out via EMS(International Express). Usually show up in front at your door in 5 days.
* I am sorry, but I can't not be responsible for light lose once it leaves my hand.
* Please give me your phone number, this is for EMS shipping.

Feel free to shoot me a pm or post in the thread if you have any question.

Last edited by a moderator:

SPNKr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : DAMASCUS Flute and 40DD !!!

Holy crap. I didn't even know a damascus flute existed. That thing looks amazing!

If only I had the money.. good luck with your sale

grayhighh

Enlightened

Payment received. Both lights are sold. Thank you guys looking and Yudi for fast transaction !

JJKTWO

Newly Enlightened

WOW I missed these. I may never sleep in again. Unreal lights from a fantastic seller. Wonderful pick.

JJ